ITT: Early signs a game is shit

ITT: Early signs a game is shit

Attached: 1632040196579.png (1920x1080, 1.89M)

>that part where leon looks directly at the screen and it switches to a shitty quality recording of a Japanese sounding guy berating the player for buying a Nintendo switch and forcing a "hard working" studio to make a game on a console they do not want to work on.
WTF were they thinking with that part? took me right out of the game.

Not my labels
Not me doing labelling

>Early signs a game is shit
It's a: spiritual successor, spinoff, early access, remake/remaster, inspired by (insert nintendo game), debra wilson, etc.

It's either a fromsoft game or it has Ryu in it

leon is based though

Attached: 1619284363604.jpg (1600x1600, 126.34K)

No, he'd be the worst character in the game if Hop didn't exist

Earliest sign is the CGI announcement trailer that shows nothing.

I love Leon because he makes Pokeboomers seethe.
>NO you can't just have a champion that's explicitly stated to be the strongest!
>You have to use a Pseudo from your own region as your Ace Pokemon!
>Haha G max wildfire go brrrr

>explicitly stated
?

He's number 1 in the show and the game makes it pretty obvious with how he and the surrounding leader's are portrayed. Any Forums gets really mad about it.

naw, she's fine

>in the show
>how they're portrayed by their marketing department
I thought you said he was stated to explicitly be the strongest in the game?

Leon being the strongest fucked the story up as they expected him to save the world while you just twiddled your dick in the background.

Too much Charizard, your character barely has anything to do with the story, there is no real villain.

Hell they are making me wish we had Team Rocket still with this shit.

Oh boy here we go it's a
>No dude the in game information for 7 year olds is a form of unreliable narration
Any Forums poster

I don't care about the pokemon not being from his region but it's a fucking Charizard.

Okay but where is it stated in the game that he's the strongest champion? Just one explicit statement from the game is all I'm asking for.

>>Haha G max wildfire go brrrr
Go back to twitter and stay there

>Raihan is commonly regarded as the most skilled Gym Leader in the Galar region. He has striven for victory in every environment, and as a result, he has adopted a battle style where he utilizes weather effects to their fullest. It is rumored that he could easily become another region's Champion should he choose to move, but it seems that to Raihan, defeating Leon is much more important.
>"Raihan started taking selfies so as to never forget the pain of his defeats, but more recently he has been taking photos showing off his training routine, his fashion choices, and the like, causing some fans to leave harsh comments whenever he loses to Leon. It's true that Raihan is on a ten-nil losing streak against Leon, but no other Pokémon Trainer has managed to KO as many of Leon's Pokémon as Raihan has. Raihan no doubt looks forward to taking a selfie after finally defeating Leon."

You have to jump through so many mental hoops to rationalize it when they're pretty explicitly telling you a Gym leader in Galar=champion of other region.

Right but that's about Raihan. I'm talking about Leon
Also
>It is rumored
As for the second one, nothing explicitly stating he faced champions from other regions.

Sorry, no mental hoops required. All you've provided is a statement about his rival that says it's rumored he's really strong and then a statement saying no one Leon has faced has KO'd more of his Pokemon than Raihan. Neither explicitly states he is in fact the strongest champion. Extrapolating that from what you posted is the real mental gymnastics.

>The Leonspic at it again

Why is it always the spics that go full sperg when it comes to power levels?

Attached: 1394787949-dbz-vs-marvel.jpg (1357x1920, 350.21K)

Ok so apparently nobody in this universe has ever watched another champion fight somebody so everyone erroneously believes Raihan can compete with other champions off of no data. Also Leon comically outclasses this same character in a one sided rivalry and has explicitly been stated to be the strongest in alternative media set in the same universe.
Or you can just accept what the game is telling you at face value.

That's why it's called a rumor, not a fact.
>in alternative media
>what the game is telling

Attached: Cope [sound=https%3A%2F%2Ffiles.catbox.moe%2Fon9fg0.mp3].webm (480x480, 1.4M)

>mexican humor
jesus fucking christ the brown people on this website are braindead as fuck. top fucking kek!

Absolutely based twitter zoomer. I kneel.

user this is a work of fiction, it'd be like if there was a notice board in a fantasy game that said
>I've heard a great treasure is found in the cave to the east!
And then you go to the cave and "there's nothing there it was just a rumor xD"

Are the brown people in the room with us right now?

Why would it be stated if there was no point of saying it?

>Mexican humor
>makes me hungry
Guacamelee has made me spend more money on Moe's than I should.

>It is a work of fiction so everything stated within it must be a fact
>All works of fiction have the same rules and operate under the same assumptions

Also
Dusclop's dex entry
>Its body is hollow. It is said that those who look into its body are sucked into the void.

this spic got mad as fuck. top fucking kek!

In the very first Pokemon game, Blue goes to Bill's house because it's rumored he's a Pokemon expert who will help you fill out your dex. It turns out he can't do that and just gives you tickets to a party instead.

Underage

She’s such a good actor though. So expressive. A shame about her face, but what can you do.

Leon would’ve been more interesting if the whole “chairman rigging the matches for Leon” thing was real

What’s wrong with charizard?

D-doesn't count. Shut up. Leon is the STRONGEST and could totally beat up my school bully.

When do we ever see inside its body?

Yeah and thus the point of the rumor is to get you to go to Bills house jfc these hoops

another jealous underage because Kanto mogs his favorite gen.

brown and oily. top fucking kek