Are you still playing Smash Bros Ultimate?

are you still playing Smash Bros Ultimate?

Attached: 6199bb6f02115.jpg (1623x921, 365.96K)

get those ankles looked at bitch

Why are her ankles broken?

if I could figure out how to fucking mod the emulator version I would

No. After 500+ hours I am done I wanna go back to Brawl. Granted Ultimate has Hero which is awesome but yeah I just don't like this game anymore. It pushed me to try out real fighting games

Most overrated vidya whore

I was just playing 3 stock I killed myself by kamikaze for all 3 stocks

No. I don't play Smash since I'm not a groomer.

Samus is capable of liquefying every bone in her body at will. How else do you think she turns into a morph ball?

No. Offline is off the table and online is beyond fucking garbage because nintendo can't do online. Playing ultimate online feels like I'm trying to play it over Limewire or some shit. Can't even go through platforms properly, I end up teabagging trying to go through. And I'm not gonna catch covid to go to offline events or tournaments so I get mashed to death by some sword scrimblo anime person. Ultimate fucking sucks, I've stuck with normal fighting games since like two years ago and dropped smash entirely because it just felt like a chore to play.

havent played in months and i have no plans of going back to that laggy garbage. I've started playing P+ again.

Attached: &K.png (384x480, 157.79K)

>I've stuck with normal fighting games since like two years ago and dropped smash entirely because it just felt like a chore to play.
I feel you on this

Yeah, I've got 1600 hours

Attached: FKPVNn2UYAARRAd.jpg (711x400, 56.46K)

playing this game just makes me miss Smash 4

damn ho got some fat titties

Attached: 6199bb6e24445.png (1633x918, 1.24M)

No, I moved to Lost Ark now

i love u samus here u go

Attached: 1644472331464.jpg (1920x1080, 179.9K)

how did you make her boobs bigger

Hot

Attached: 6199bb6e9eabf.png (1623x913, 1.98M)