Darkest Dungeon Thread

Is that Skeleton spilling wine on ME!?
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'M GOING INSANE!!!!!!!!!?????????
SAVE ME JESTER!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????

Attached: Bone Courtier DD.png (474x580, 152.22K)

You do play you're Occultist in rank 1 right user? You're not some shitter running a spaghetti loadout are you?

I hear DD2 sucks and the game loop isn't fun.

I used Occultist for the Siren boss fight, she charmed him only for a bleeding and +2 heal. Nothing gonna ever top that

1 Occulists. 3 Gravediggers.
As if you need any more.

Attached: Objective Survive.jpg (212x82, 8.63K)

I like 2 rotating highwayman, don't know what to fill in the backline beside the healslut.

I haven't played DD2 but I could write a laundry list of criticisms for DD1. I love the game but it has some huge glaring flaws.

Faggot game

My biggest gripe with that game is how you NEED a healer for medium and long dungeons but there’s only 2 fucking healing classes

Anytime I have an empty slot I just put a Crusader in it. The dude has everything. Heal, stress heal, stun, good damage, and range. He's good in any rank.

Not true. Anti, Flag, and Crusader are also healers. I would argue the Flagellant and Crusader make better healers than the dedicated healing classes. Once you know how to play the game having a "dedicated healer" isn't a thing anymore. You rely more on being proactive (killing shit before it hits you) and using food.

You don't need a healer if everyone has 100+ Dodge.

Attached: Needy streamer on drugs kangel.png (718x505, 597.22K)

Or Stuns

It's the blood tanin wine from the dlc

you cant get wine stains out

I'm new to this game, what mods should I get?

Attached: 1504360514688.jpg (610x914, 184.07K)

I would stick with cosmetic and qol mods only. Avoid shit that adds new classes or changes the game in anyway.

grindfest

What a weird thing to complain about for something that is inherently nothing but a time waster to begin with.

No mods. Just don't start with the Crimson Court DLC enabled. All other DLC is fine.

Idk I probably wouldn't have the other one enabled either since it pozzes your dungeons with the CoM boss.