Why arent there any anime vs superhero fighting games?

why arent there any anime vs superhero fighting games?

Attached: main-qimg-1bf835a115c85817a86332b2c117a467-lq.jpg (438x463, 54.88K)

Closest I can think of is Tatsunoko vs. Capcom. If you count manga as comics.

Could Superman break out of a Genjutsu though?

Attached: 1607636241942.png (1762x2015, 184.5K)

Whens mahvel

do weebs really think a fucking naruto character can beat superman kek

post the shaggy edit

Marvel vs Capcom. A lot of Capcom IPs have had anime, especially if you count CG movies like Resident Evil & Monster Hunter got.

Chakra is basically magic and Superman has no resistance to magic. However, he has insanely strong willpower and could probably be less affected by Genjutsu than humans.

I would love a DC vs Jump game. Superman vs Goku is THE iconic crossover fight, Marvel and Smash fags can cope.

why arent there any anime vs superhero fighting games anymore you mean

That's a panel dude it's been canon for almost 10 years now

Not really Chakra in the show is more so explained as a natural energy people have( before the whole war arc) so I dont think it can affect him

The Black Mercy was pretty much the strongest binding illusion ever. It locked Superman inside a dream that gave him his heart's deepest desire. He did manage to break free of it, but in order to do so, he had to give up a happy life on Krypton with a wife and son he loved dearly.

He nearly killed the person that put him there.

Anything that could be resisted/broken out of with raw willpower would probably end up so in regards to Supes
Dude's got mental fortitude for eons(though I guess it'd also depend on the writer AND which Superman it is)
there's also the fact he doesn't need to do any handsigns to instantly laser their fucking head off
not what he means
that "natural energy" putting people in other dimensions is essentially magic in all ways
it can take elemental forms(with the corresponding elemental effects)

But could he defeat Madara Uchiha?
And I'm not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. No, I'm not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara. Hell, I'm not talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. I'm talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten'in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) capable of using Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujō because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano'o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudōdama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudō Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kōtan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu. I'm Talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu.

Yeah superman can move planets and nigh invincible.

Hand signs aren't really a thing in latter Naruto episodes. The reason being that the characters can mold their chakra better( or kishimoto got Lazy)

Most genjutsu can be broken out of without chakra by stabbing yourself, biting your hand hard enough to draw blood, etc. The ones like the OP sharingan hax generally get around this by injecting information into your brain so fast that by the time your body can react you've already gone through what feels like 3 days of torture. But one could argue that superman has faster brain processing and reaction time than the average wizard ninja, so he would likely be able to disrupt the technique if he already had pre-knowledge if what the technique is and that he could disrupt it by biting his hand.

Realistically, though, supes would get trapped in an illusion because he wouldnt know its coming and getting trapped in illusions is a pretty common thing for him.

There's a very brief moment in the very last Naruto vs Sasuke fight right at the end of the series where Naruto goes to do something with his hand but Sasuke grabs it and physically forces his fingers into completing a hand sign so Sasuke could use a jutsu without using both of his own hands.

It's the absolute coolest thing any character in all of post-Shippuden Naruto does, tied with Guy opening the 8th gate against Madara.

In DC at least, characters who can move at super speed can perceive the world much faster than normal people. It's entirely possible that Superman could work his way through Mangekyou Sharingan Genjutsu, but at the same time it could double over on itself and cause him to experience even more prolonged mental torture.

There's also that time Mongul basically used an alien parasite to put him in essentially a Genjutsu meant to replicate his greatest desire and it took him several perceived days to figure out that it wasn't real IIRC.

Please stop attempting unironic power discussion when you do not know the source material. There are three fucking months of chapters dedicated to madara spawning a planet-sized rock in upper orbit, forcing the enemy to sacrifice themselves to nuke it before it collides and cracks both planets in half, and then spawning three more for funzies. Superman would win for various reasons but being on a power scale to move planets is not relevant.

uh yeah? my father can beat your dad!

Attached: 66f-1.jpg (680x763, 33.41K)

NUH-UH
MY DAD WORKS FOR NINTENDO SO HE HAS THE POWER STARS AND IS INVINCIBLE, AND HE HAS THE MASTER SWORD AND SIX CHARIZARDS AND HE'S FRIENDS WITH MIYAMOTO

Attached: 1632253018845.gif (345x237, 1.87M)

NUH-UH
MY DAD WORKS FOR NINTENDO SO HE HAS THE POWER STARS AND IS INVINCIBLE, AND HE HAS THE MASTER SWORD AND SIX CHARIZARDS AND HE'S FRIENDS WITH MIYAMOTO

Attached: 1639144692307.jpg (125x125, 2.99K)

I'm sure Madra can win against a guy who can sneeze solar systems away

Attached: images (42).jpg (740x370, 88.12K)

Sounds like he'd get out of the Infinite Tsukuyomi at least.

Naruto thread? Naruto thread

Attached: skinny chocho.jpg (1280x720, 60.22K)

But could Superman escape from a tsukuyomi or even better a Izanami?

Attached: 1639254236124.jpg (819x900, 118.17K)

lolfaggot