Story mode in a fighting game

>Story mode in a fighting game
Literally what is the point?

Attached: 0.jpg (480x360, 30.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e1oOSxaOEWU&t
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gives the characters some extra lore, helps you practice if you're new and want to try some characters.

Attached: 1645235799352.jpg (2892x4096, 697.62K)

for people who prefer singleplayer

>story mode for street fighter/kof
whats the point?

Fortnite lady!

They want more than fifty people playing the game

I've jerked off so many times to this video

It sells copies to casuals, and while 90% of them don't stick around their sales help fund support for the game for the 10% that do stay. See: NRS games all selling well despite playing like hot dogshit, DBFZ selling on the back of having a new story with a new villain, Tekken 7 putting the money that would go into disconnected character endings into its Kazuya/Heihachi story mode (which sucked, but again, the point is to secure early sales with the idea of it).

Fighting games are shit so may as well disguise them as movies.

I only play fighting games for the single player. Fuck meta and comp fags.

What's the video?

Same dude, playing a 20 min campaign against cheating AI is so much more fun tben playing the actual game.

You can just do that in a regular arcade mode

viola

youtube.com/watch?v=e1oOSxaOEWU&t

stay mad lmao. Soul Calibur 2 and the PS2 Mortal Kombat games had some of the best single player content in gen 6.

WTF is wrong with Cammy's tits?
>dub
Niggerland

idk but didn't stop me shooting blanks

To give some variety to this dead genre
Strikers and team fightan are better in every way

>dub
Still better than the japanese actors being unable to pronounce the english names for Cammy and Guile's attacks.

NRS games sell a lot based on story modes, so now every FG is required to have one.
Plus the japs who wanted to write a VN, but for some odd reason made it a fighting game.

post hand