February 22

>February 22
>I am forgotten

Attached: 1645048132491.jpg (554x554, 57.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hUVyiPInTbc
youtube.com/watch?v=DUpPYvELLB8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What is with Guerilla Games and their total lack of story writing talent? That fucking story is even more nuts than Dying Light 2

Of course, Elden Ring is next week. Who cares about some soulless, corporate woke game whose entire schtick is, "But look at the pretty graphics!"

this shit looks so soulless and boring

what? i can't forget this. this shit is incredible and has brought me genuine laughs.
i came to Any Forums a long time ago because it was like a freakshow you just can't pay for. the freakshow has changed throughout the years with the influx of many new people after many events, but i never would have imagined that the freakshow would manifest in the form of a AAA game

this is amazing and you have to watch it
youtube.com/watch?v=hUVyiPInTbc

Attached: 1645224258592.png (1227x687, 1.23M)

Nah bro. 10/10 GOTY.

Attached: 1645224192594.webm (800x450, 2.98M)

I don't get it. Looks like it just glitched and he got stuck on the terrain?

Why does it look like she's so far into the foreground that she doesn't look like she's actually in the game world? Is it the piss poor lighting?

It just looks like a really bad movie set and they're just standing over a big screen with all the action going around. Everything just doesn't fit and is executed really poorly. They probably wasted all their money on graphics that still look retarded.

Attached: Clipboard01.jpg (1920x1080, 324.87K)

Why are you so obsessed with hating it?

It's almost like a tilt shift effect it's really janky.

Jesus this game is causing some massive butthurt on this board, imagine when GoW R and FFXVI come out.

what the fuck?

I wish it was, I see 5 threads about this game pop up every hour.
Any Forums hating a game is the best PR you can hope for, it'd sell less copies if they'd just let people play it themselves.

That's what people said about the TLOU 2

Attached: 1645061830438m.jpg (840x1024, 79.55K)

At least fromsoft just copies their own shit, if Horizon was made by Ubisoft there would be 0 difference.

That doesn't really work for single player games, they're the only ones where it's been proven that woke goes broke

this is incredible, what the fuck is going on with her hair?

Attached: 1311986013563.png (176x174, 37.4K)

Cope, tendies. Harder.

Attached: GOTY 2022.webm (852x480, 2.79M)

i know, right?
remember when brom's scene was posted here half a decade ago?
youtube.com/watch?v=DUpPYvELLB8

Does broke mean 15-20 million sales? Because that's what this game is getting

my goodness this looks so shitty

>Does broke mean 15-20 million sales? Because that's what this game is getting

*50% of those "sales" will be PS+ giveaways like the first game