Baldur's Gate 3

Are you enjoying Barbarian?

Attached: patch7.png (800x450, 496.11K)

Call me when they add Dragonborns

no

Call me when they actually release the game

Attached: Larian_cucks.jpg (727x1650, 458.64K)

maybe in 10 years

>Butts butts, I love butts!
Sounds based to me.

This. For some reason it annoys me that they are putting this much effort into what is essentially a paid preview.

>getting called a cuck squad is an honor
not even surprised anymore. Larian have always been fourth rate hacks.

Berserker with helm of grit and haste potion is pretty crazy. Four attacks.

Goblin
Romance
When.

Attached: 1638418700638.jpg (3000x2609, 2.09M)

Call me when it isn't a disastrous failure.

goblin fetish is the most mentally ill cringe fetish on Any Forums

Nah, that’s trannytalk

>trannytalk
What does that even mean?
I'm glad I don't have your brain. Sounds like constant suffering.

Call me when monk arrives

Artificer or are they only going with core rulebook?

when the fuck is warforged, dragonborn, artificer? thats when ill give a shit

that's a big axe

(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)

Look what we have here...

judging by these threads, i thought the only playable races were elf, drow, and human. why add races if the coomers only want those 3

Attached: pasta.png (576x699, 226.46K)

because women are interested in different shit and play completely different video games Kevin you indoctrinated moron. Most of them don't like games at all and prefer to watch formulaic TV shows while scrolling through social media. You think The Sims was such a massive success because it was bought by millions of straight men? You think women play Doom? Why is it so hard for these fucking people to grasp that men and women are different?

Attached: bda508023cb6.jpg (480x360, 17.69K)

Honestly this is true of any fantasy or science fiction game, the only races that are played are Humans, or some flavor of Elf. In science fiction games it's Humans and some different color of Human with a touch up to some part of their head. That's it, if you do those two variants you've covered 80-90% of your playerbase. Races aside from those are honestly a waste of dev time, they add nothing to the game and only a niche audience care at all about their inclusion. You could delete Dwarves, Gnomes, Halflings entirely and all you would do is save time and money to be put on content more than 10% of your playerbase will see. You would think developers would have learned this now that they have access to telemetry data that outright proves what anyone with a brain already knew, yet they still keep wasting time on these irrelevant races.

Attached: 1641575313392.jpg (708x1003, 67.9K)

>women don't play turn based autism simulators about making numbers go up
why is this so hard for people to believe?

Lae'zel a cute

Attached: 463473583.webm (1920x1080, 2.87M)

this genuinely surprised me because I felt none of this shit in divinity games other than divinity OS 2 cringy romance stuff which I just ignored