Good job, user. Throwing that switch and all? I can see your M.I.T education really pays for itself

>Good job, user. Throwing that switch and all? I can see your M.I.T education really pays for itself.

Attached: Barney_Calhoun_(Half-Life).jpg (400x366, 32.93K)

Fuck you nigga

Attached: FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT SECURITY GUARD, GO GET SOME DONUTS YOU FAT FUCK, GET SHOT BY ASSASSINS, GET SPLATTERED BY A DOOR OR AN ELEVATOR YOU FUCKING SHIT gordon thought calmly.png (400x366, 211.83K)

>if you see dr>breen, tell him i said fuck _____

Attached: 529408-half-life-2-macintosh-screenshot-barney-giving-me-back-my.jpg (1280x1024, 143.19K)

>stealth Eve Online thread
Captain John Rorke of the Tempest-class Battleship "Clear Skies"?

Attached: 1642528431189.jpg (1920x1080, 321.17K)

And one for Jenny and the wimp!

ABOUT THAT BEER I OWED YA
ITS ME GORDON
BARNEY FROM FAG MESA

how come barry came back but shepherd didnt?

didn't he get like gman coma'd or something?

QRD on this Barney meme? I really liked him in my playthrough of HL2 and the ep 1 and 2.

shephard was made by randy pitchford, that's why

LOOK GORDON, A SWITCH

lore reasons? gman is just waiting though it was confirmed that there was a ravenholm expansion on the works whit him as mc but got canned
irl legal reasons? the expansion games were made mostly by gearbox soo afaik sheppard character could be randy property and valve doesnt want to put its hand into that can of worms, though that doesnt explain why barney is around in 2, they could have easely name him joe average and pull out he knew gordon too.

barney is a good sidekick character (plus security guards were literally your sidekicks in HL1), shepherd would not be, he's more of a protagonist

shepherd's not canon

>Gordon thought calmly

Attached: DPXmNMyW0AAYZ9P.jpg (292x257, 23.35K)

>Disappears after ep1
>Doesn't appear in HL:Alyx
Barneybros...

No Kleiner, no Barney, no Laszlo, no buy.

Ignoring the whole gearbox situation, Shepherd spend most of the time (unknowingly) undermining Gman's work. Gman knows how resource Shepherd is, but Shepherd would probably fuck off the second he touch grass and probably kill Gman's employers.

Could anybody really get gman to fuck off on their own, Gordon only escaped due to vorts and even then he still finds ways to get him to do his desire missions

Attached: valve_collage_2.jpg (876x700, 195.11K)