Where will elden ring fall here? I reckon it'll be 1 million players

Where will elden ring fall here? I reckon it'll be 1 million players.

Attached: file.png (667x499, 162.85K)

more like 400K

Nah, it won't be that big.
I'm going to guess around 600k-700k peak concurrent.

200-400k.

sekiro peaked at 100k. souls troons are delusional kek.

250k screencap this.
huge patch coming for dota2 on 23 rd so it wont be ahead of dota2 either.

no way, steam doesn't have 1 million users with good PCs and spare 60 bucks. I'd say 500k players peak

Just checked absolute peak was 125k.
Insane to think Elden will hit 1m.

what makes you think it needs a good pc

>ER
>Good PC
literally looks like Dark Souls 3 with better models and an open world.

70% of the playerbase wil be on consoles tho

100K at best.

Oh bro don't even start with these fucking schitzos.
The rec specs dropped and they are like you'll need a Radeon 5600xt and apparently Any Forums are a bunch of poor gags so it's the end of the world.

dark souls 2 and 3 peaked around 80k at launch. I'd say 100k is more likely

340k peak screencap this

only way elden ring would hit 1 mil is if it was f2p

probably lower due to consoles
I'm already over lost ark, tried a few abyss dungeons, and guardian raids
I prefer monster hunter and wow for both
not very impressed by what I've seen of elden ring but it looked like a slightly better ds3 with open world
probably gonna play it with a buddy or maybe 2 depending on how it works
I think I heard pyromancy was now built on faith so probably running that

I do think the hype machine has been working hard. Saw some early days comparisons to BotW (retarded) and I think the marketing is going for a slightly softer audience so might go a bit higher than Sekiro.

considering the GPU crisis and the fact that most play on at least 2+ year old laptops, I think it'd be a miracle if it hits 1 million.
It'll probably hit 1.5 to 2 million across all platforms.

yeah I mean people that can't even run Dark Souls 3
If you see the games on the list most of them are F2P games that run on any machine

150k at most. I’m no Shazam fag so I don’t care if it does hit 1 million, but there’s absolutely no way especially since it’s coming out on consoles as well and no other From game has ever come close. This shit isn’t nearly as popular as you guys think it is.

I've never played a souls game before and I preordered Elden Ring. I think there are a lot of people like me.

Delusional.

150-200k

My PC was a pre-built I bought 2 years ago and I paid 2k aud and I have an R5 3600 and a Radeon 5600xt which is the recommend or slightly better. That said you don't need recommended to enjoy a game. Fuckin dying light 2 recommends a 3000 series card. Fuck your ray tracing.

Yes you'd have to be mentally ill to think that it would

Dying Light 2 was the second most wishlisted game on Steam when this was posted. Elden Ring was already number 1. DL2 reached 275k concurrent. I will guess somewhere between 400-500k.

Attached: 756f5h853.png (587x591, 364.57K)