Lol pee poo fart haha

>lol pee poo fart haha
>shit shit fuck ass haha I'm obnoxiously saying the word "shit" because it's taboo and hilarious
>80s movie reference, dude remember Terminator?
This game is horribly outdated, it's like a bad episode of Family Guy

Attached: There-was-a-glitch-in-Conker-s-Bad-Fur-Day-where-_a235792b244c6213e973fb2dfe890d76.png.png (800x600, 205.77K)

>humor game from 30 years ago has 30 years old humour
oh no

*South Park

>pee poo fart

Attached: 1630948301800.jpg (202x250, 9.27K)

>zoomer have to see everything in a post-ironic way in order for it to be funny
You wouldn't understand

Oh sweet another zoomer cope thread.

Zoomers love Conker because it's edgy and Family Guy-esque.

Go and watch your faggot “boo hoo I’m so depressed” “comedies”

Attached: 559B0109-B293-421C-B130-C15957B639B0.jpg (1200x1200, 139.31K)

3D platformers are zoomer repellent, especially from Rare

filtered retard

Depends on the zoomer. Early zoomers born in the late 90s like old stuff because of their millennial siblings, while later zoomers can't get into them because they're old. However, all zoomers like Family Guy, so I think Conker is easier for them to get into than, say, Banjo.

Actually I went back and played it after having never heard of it, and no, not the HD/remastered ones. The old N64 one. And I enjoyed it. Most of it was too artificially trying to be adult rated humor, and some was in bad taste like the gears sucking cocks, but it was still a pretty funny game.
>yfw someone asks what happened to Rareware and new Donkey Kong games
>and you remember that they made Conker's Bad Fur Day

Good thing it didn't make fun of trannies or you would be having a heart attack right now

>BUT ZOOMERS HATE CONKER BECAUSE OF OUTDATED REFERENCES
>BUT ZOOMERS LOVE CONKER BECAUSE OF EDGY AND ADULT HUMOR
Saved you the reading

Attached: 1644620903242.jpg (400x300, 26.51K)

Bitch, Zoomers don't enough know Rare's golden years.

They watched Youtubers cover them in videos, and if they had millennial siblings they probably played them on their N64.

Yea it sucks

I like how both completely miss the point of the game which was to not only be a parody, but shocking at a time when video games, especially on a nintendo platform, were supposed to be tame.

It's all about "subversion" and "irony" nowadays.

(OP) #
This is coming from a zoomer whose generations only way to be "edgy" now is to say shit and fuck

>t. got filtered by the lava race

The lava race was annoying, but what really filtered me was the bat section. The controls were horrible.

I still like Conker though. It's soulful.

19 year old zoomer here
Kill yourself faggot conker is based

Attached: 1600134506586.png (502x547, 392.96K)

>19 year old zoomer here

i cringed reading this

He made up for it by saying Conker is based though.

Anyone else feel like everything after the Great Mighty Poo is rushed as fuck? After GMP it just feels like you're being thrown shitty minigames with some mediocre platforming occasionally.

True

Post face and timestamp

its not even the humor or writing or anything i dont like, Ive always found it too boring to keep playing. banjo is fun, conker is press a to execute cutscene.