It doesn't need a proper pc port

>it doesn't need a proper pc port

All jokes aside, are pcbros worried about this? I decided to buy a new gpu instead of a ps5. Now I am not sure if that was the right choice..

Attached: pcport.png (1080x1382, 400.93K)

>not getting a PS5 whilst waiting for GPU prices to drop
Your own fault really

>getting a ps5
lmao no.
Modders can fix stuff in pc to an extent. Console version is always fucked.

Poor performance that goes away when you reduce resolution/settings seems like the opposite of a bad port. The game itself may be more demanding than it should be, but it has nothing to do with the PC conversion.
PS5 has drops to low 40s in Performance mode, how does a PS5-equivalent PC run it?

What game are they talking about? Horizon?

Elden Ring

Attached: Elden-Ring-Wallpaper.jpg (3840x2160, 1.07M)

>trannyera
yeah that's most likely bullshit

Because PS5 is badly scalped too and couldn't find any stocks anywhere.

>I heard X
>No you're wrong, I heard Y instead
Ignore the fucking retards.

Don't worry, the console versions won't be smooth 60 either and instead hover around 45-50 probably. Frame drops just don't look as bad on a TV as they do on a 144 hz screen that's right in your face.

I doubt PC versions will be worse than the console version, that'd be fucking insane...
But yeah, you can probably play the game the same way on a $500 machine as you will on a $1000+ machine, at least until Durante or some other autist fixes the port.

If it doesn't run at 120FPS it isn't worth my time and money.

This game is probably stock full of Denuvo and will have weird problems like RE8 did where killing an enemy causes stutter.

Remember when Any Forums PCFags damage controlled that shit and said "lmao you are tech illiterate" until DF and everyone else officially reported on it?

Expect that for Elden Ring, but that doesn't mean it'll be unplayable on PC, so don't worry.

Yeah I remember that. Fucking delusional.

I'm pretty sure Elden Ring doesn't have Denuvo, it'll just be their own fault if the game runs like shit.

I hope you're right.
If it does end up with Denuvo, you know this will be the worst implementation ever, like AC:Origins where even high end CPU will reach 100% usage and cause stutter.

Don't care. Just use DLSS lmaoo

It doesn't support it

>He buys PC ports of japanes games
When will you faggots learn?

snoybros...

Attached: eldenringps5xbox.jpg (1981x1108, 392.34K)

is this the network test LMAOOO PCfags cope is deep.

>NT build
enjoy the stutter on ultra low settings, pcgroid.