Try to explain Cloud's story. You can't do it because you're a filthy self inserter who didn't pay attention...

Try to explain Cloud's story. You can't do it because you're a filthy self inserter who didn't pay attention. If you think he's trying to be Zack you're already wrong.

Attached: A96.jpg (322x590, 119.42K)

mako'd up white boy with a little bit of swag busts shinra down sexual style. is he goated with the lifestream?

>If you think he's trying to be Zack you're already wrong
Wait, what do *you* think the story is, then?

Mako poisoning fucked up his memory and has attached Zack's personality to his own and he's trying to convince himself that he's 1st class Solider. Tifa doesn't believe him but goes along with it to make sure he doesn't have a mental breakdown.

>believed he was soldier first class so bad he becomes stronger than them
pottery

>Cloud's story.
Closeted homosexual. /thread

Kek

Why are all JRPG protagonists white men?

Cloud was never white he looks like a kpop chink slit eyes and even yellow skin.

Attached: 1557598542090.png (1188x1111, 894.63K)

Had a childhood in niblheim? With tifa and wanted to be soldier first class. Moved to Midgar didn't make it became a grunt. Went back to niblheim on mission with sephiroth and Zack but was just a grunt. Embarrassed so he kept his helmet on. Sephiroth went like crazy up at the mountain plant thing when he saw jenova and the other monsters. Hojos creations I think. Tifa was tour guide. Tried to stab sephiroth and got bitch smacked then cloud picked up sword and attacked him then sephiroth impaled cloud but cloud used the power of anime to toss sephiroth into the Livestream with jenova. Uh cloud was fucked up, Zack was also fucked up? I don't actually know where he is during all of this. But they both end up in tubes I guess they were put there by hoJo too. Then Zack breaks out cause he's actually strong and carries clouds bitch ass until they're at almost Midgar but then gets shot to death by shinra. Gives cloud his sword and then cloud makes it to Midgar but is still fucked up from mako poisoning. He doesn't really remember Zack but since his memories are fucked up and he was there during everything and he really wanted to be soldier as a kid then he thinks it was the story of him and sephiroth instead of Zack and sephiroth.

How did I do, ff7 is my least favorite FF.

he was based especially after coming back from being retarded

I stopped at disc 3 because I was bored out of my mind

He looks cool

Cloud is canonically white

shut up stop talking shit about my boyfriend

FF7 Tifa is white
FF7R Tifa is asian
Both are cute

Simple as

Attached: 1642537610031.jpg (700x700, 269.49K)

Attached: 1642432643610.png (593x580, 620.84K)

>金髪 - きんぱつ
White people have been in charge of translations for hundreds of year. They chose to translate "gold-haired" as "blond" a long time ago. Kind of like how westerners look at SSJ Goku and see blond hair instead of buddha glow. Basically it's anglo-centrism

the stuff he does in remake just by believing he can is hilarious
>jumps off a motocycle and cuts a helicopter's blade off
it's dreamlike confidence but "real"

Cloud is a nerd from Nibelheim with an inferiority complex that started bcs he failed to protect a girl named Tifa in Mount Nibel fall. He wanted to be noticed by Tifa and wanted to join SOLDIER to impress her, flunked out cuz he was a fucking nerd and joined the Shinra general infantry.
Later on Sephiroth goes nuts and massacres his hometown, he finds the courage and strength "Mom...Tifa...my town...give it back" he stabs Sephiroth and flings him into the lifestream but gets severely injured. The doctor responsible for the SOLDIER program abducts him and gives him advanced SOLDIER treatments which shatter his nerd psyche to pieces. The SOLDIER treatments are done with a psychic alien virus that transforms into people.

Attached: 863db982a7c99e6cb96291c46f59b560.jpg (850x1016, 109.61K)

Through a series of events five years later he gets to Midgar and meets Tifa, which causes the virus to activate and transforms himself into "himself", creating a wild fabricated history of being in SOLDIER to maintain this illusion, which is the result of him wanting to impress Tifa.
Throughout the game this illusion fractures (with prodding from Sephiroth, who was still pissed off about being stabbed and flung into the lifestream) before breaking apart and taking his psyche with it, Tifa helps him rebuild and accept his weakness & true self near the end, so he can finally realize he is a fucking nerd now with awesome super strength.

Attached: fa39edb6d7b6cb6b41bca30b9053737e.jpg (850x850, 85.8K)

Ah right I forgot all the asian people with natural green eyes and gold hair, my bad

Doesnt matter its anime there are no blue haired, purple eyed, pink haired white people either its just colors dumbass.

>That hairstyle
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

It's been a while since I played FF7, but does Cloud's dialogue and personality change when he bounces back from his mental breakdown? I always thought he was still the same as before.

so クラウド・ストライフ is a pure blooded han chinese man fully dedicated to the party (actually just Xi now)