Anyone else only strictly play games that

Anyone else only strictly play games that
A.) I know will filter fucking zoomers
B.) Were made pre-1996
because the idea of enjoying the same game that I know some fucking little TikToker shit has touched honestly pisses me off so much that I have to sometimes pull over while driving thinking such a thought.

Attached: 37b2b11f10d0d7b2c71236e254f7b2ec8f789a5f629c38d5c5cd766f08413580_product_card_v2_mobile_slider_639.jpg (639x361, 60.03K)

seek help

there are other paranoid schizophrenics on this board yes

Learn to love yourself, dude.

Why not just take your meds and play whatever?

I play mostly whatever, but I find that I tend to mostly enjoy the older games.

Holy undiagnosed autism

What a miserable existence, good heavens

Attached: 1644700643183.jpg (365x346, 15.87K)

See all these people shitting themselves and crying? You're over the target, my friend.

wow you're really sticking it to them, huh

Ultima 7 isn't that good. Ultima Underworld on the other hand is a masterpiece.

I'm in my mid 30s and this game filters me because the combat is so terrible. Ultima 6 is better in every way.

I play those kinds of games because they lack any of the modern nonsense that currently plagues the industry, but you do you I guess

dont take your meds bro. fuck these kids. they have no idea

"ZOOMERS could be playing this game" he thought. "I've never played fortnite before, there could be ZOOMERS anywhere." The basement air conditioning felt good against his bare man tits. "I HATE ZOOMERS" he thought. The Ultima 7 soundtrack reverberated his entire basement, making it pulsate even as the $2 mountain dew circulated though his powerful clogged veins and washed away his (merited) fear of zoomers playing video games. "With a custom built pc you can play 30-year-old games" he said to himself, out loud.

top kek

Ultima 7 was amazing for the time but the mechanics are super shallow by today's standards, especially the combat and character progression.

I hope that ultima 7 suddenly becames popular and it trend everywhere on tiktok as the epic retro game, just to spite you

least bitter boomer on Any Forums

Every time I see a metal gear rising meme made by some clout chasing fag zoomer I cringe internally for about 10 seconds then I just forget they exist, thank god I don't let the masses dictate what I can still enjoy because I don't pay attention to the internet presence of fags

I've played over 500 games, at this point i've realized most modern games are just streamlined mismatches of other shit from the past, so yes i have no interest in new games anymore, Elden Ring is a exception but i have a feeling already what it will be like and won't get my hopes up. Pretty much anything i thought was a masterpiece a decade ago wouldn't make my list now because it's not as impressive.

One day you will be old and gay

I think he's both already, user. Just look at his post.