Listen bro, 144hz is the future! Trust me, you can NEVER go back to 60hz!

>Listen bro, 144hz is the future! Trust me, you can NEVER go back to 60hz!
I seriously hope none of you fell for the 144hz meme

Attached: lol.png (629x623, 299.4K)

why though
some asshole will release a uncap fps mod within a day

Attached: 1645023151682.jpg (901x1200, 475.68K)

Won't even hit 60 lmao

Attached: Screenshot_20220218-132719_Chrome.jpg (1080x1382, 459.4K)

>b-but PS5 will run the game great my fellow snoygros

shazam...I kneel...

Attached: eldenringps5xbox.jpg (1981x1108, 392.34K)

yeehaw

Attached: 1641679134154.jpg (563x563, 14.21K)

The dude leaking here on a 1060 (on low settings, admittedly) says it runs fine

I guarantee the reason it is locked 60 FPS is because physics or animations are tied to framerate and having it break 60 FPS will make it unfair or bullshit like Monster Hunter Rise.

Designed by a man that makes games with single digit frame raters

Attached: 1624143460217.gif (404x347, 2.28M)

>Companies arbitrarily restrict your product
>See bros! Company tells us we don't want it so we don't want it!
Think for yourself just once

there was a mod for Sekiro(which was also locked at 60fps) that worked pretty much flawlessly sooo

Attached: inspec.jpg (677x477, 55.39K)

>there are STILL people who fell for the PC gaming meme
lol
sucks to suck, sorry

I hope nobody ever believes anything they read on Any Forums

Attached: Screenshot_20220218-194942_YouTube.jpg (1280x800, 519.74K)

>I can just play the ps4 version and get a consistent 60fps

Attached: 45457433.png (1794x1008, 2.95M)

Look at those drops lmao.

>59FPS
>brushing off all the other framerate drops and the fact that the worse looking PS4 BC version runs better

From drones will defend this.

what? did you not see the webms of him in the underground area?

You need at least 480hz + BFI to get rid of motion blur on an oled/lcd. So have fun with that shit while i play it in crystal clear clarity on my plasma.

>frame rate will be tied to combat animations as well
guaranteed

And it will break the game because everything from physics to collisions to logic/AI and damage/stat calculation will be tied to the frame rate. As in all japanese games.

what website is that?

>PS5 fanboy pissed
Cope. Your cherrypicked info means nothing when everyone can watch the video of the XSX running better....

And the pc version the best as usual.

Shit game is shit and skippable. 60fps is never acceptable.

why do japs do this? are they incompetent and lazy? are programmers paid less in Japan or something?

Japs don't know how to program deltatimed games. They are stuck in the past just as with online implementations.

20 years ago this was the case. Only shit devs keep doing time based calculations.

>>PS5 fanboy pissed
Yes, all 10 of them.

>japanese games
>good pc ports
You can count on one hand the amount of competent devs they have over there.
FS games always ran like shit no matter where you play them.

dont care, still gonna enjoy it on my 165hz g sync moni, suck on that

i don't see how yet another a shitty third-person rolling game dictates what hardware someone should use

Pc version was never even tested
What, is your tribe going to starve if the ps5 version turns out alright?
My guess is it will run equally well on Xbox and PS5, and have a bad PC port that will get a fan fix within a week to make it acceptable

>already blew off most of my money
>wont get paid till next week literally the day ER releases
>will spend even more money upgrading my PC so I can run it

I'm tempted to cancel my steam preorder and do it on PS4 instead

Attached: 6f8 (1).png (322x340, 68.75K)

why though? why are they so lazy? what do they do all day at work?

fromsoft is a shit dev
their games are horribly optimized

Only DS1 was horrible.

>from software game
>running alright on consoles

pick one, its gonna run just as iffy as the beta test does

>60 fps is never acceptable
thats 30. your standards are too high

If this port is another shitshow I am officially done with PC Gaming for a while.
RE8 pissed me off on launch and then FF7Remake was just like the PS5 version.

If thats how it is i will just play on PS5 and XSX.

why don't they just fire the shit programmers and hire new better ones? I work in the Medical Device industry in Programming and I'm expected to keep my skills up to date in my own time outside work. If I don't I'd be let go.

game speed will be tied to fps won't it?

lol

>Buying games
retard

what’s the difference been fps and hz?

>If this port is another shitshow I am officially done with PC Gaming for a while.
>RE8 pissed me off on launch and then FF7Remake was just like the PS5 version.

>If thats how it is i will just play on PS5 and XSX.

Attached: 1625490139595.png (1124x900, 341.38K)

i love monkey

the digital foundry review will kill the pc gamer

Probably just because pc gaming is so small there. All games are programmed first and foremost for consoles where you can get away with bad habits binding physics to framerates and ancient online solutions.

After I bought a 144hz fast response monitor I started to review many things.
30fps, for example, is unacceptable even in games that don't have much action. I thought there was something wrong with my Switch when I ran Animal Crossing and saw the screen scrolling at 30fps after two months of playing FPS at 144hz on my PC. Movies only look acceptable at 24fps because of the natural motion blur between shots.
Another thing that is terrible is the input lag. Mario Maker 2 on my old monitor with 14ms response time is almost unplayable. I don't know how I managed to get good at the game with so much lag in the commands.
Finally, 60fps is OK for a lot of games. City Builders, for example, require no more than that. But games where the camera responds 1:1 with the mouse, like FPS, 60fps is not ideal, 120fps I think is the minimum people should accept in these cases.

Attached: d2945xn-8db7a6ab-57bd-4e18-a0e1-cd54ab6224ce.jpg (600x800, 162.06K)

I thought Japs are supposed to be smart? Why do they suck so hard at programming? What do they even learn in college over there?

because they don't have to
people will buy their games because they're the soulsbourne devs

My point was it will be an equally shitty port on all platforms, no need for the tribal warfare on this one

I should go work in Japan. Seems like I'd be able to sit on my ass and get paid to do hardly any work and never have to update my skills

Most of us have all platforms, sorry that you dont know what that feels like apparently.

If a jap doesn't teach them how to do something it doesn't matter

There's actually an official term for this phenomena "Not invented here" which japan basically follows to the letter. If a jap didn't create it, it doesn't matter

post your specs user

i don't know why anyone would own any consoles from the two latest gens
seems like a waste of money, but i suppose some people just enjoy spending money and receiving product

I am starting to think japs dont notice framerate issues.
Maybe its like their problem with 3d games where they get motion sickness more easily than other ... races or whatever

Threadly reminder, here there be discord trannies

Attached: 1645218136018m.jpg (1024x926, 129.28K)

People can criticize shit port jobs, fag.

>here
Whole website is Discord trannies clashing with Discord trannies.

people say this about every thread and it's derailing conversations that are already shite

Care to share them?, I have an RX570 and want to make a guess of how good/bad will run on my card

imagine defending 60hz in current year

Don't have them sorry. They were posted in a different elden ring thread a few hours ago

For those who have a PC capable of running games acceptably, the answer is "exclusive games". I had a PS4 and a Switch, basically because of games like Gran Turismo, Tetris 99, Mario Maker, etc..

Xchads dominating and TOPPING sissy snoygger hardwarelets again

Consolefags will defend 30 FPS with drops to this day, on home consoles no less.

you probably should. it won't be worth the money spent upgrading your pc