My preorder of Elden Ring comes next week but I won't be able to play it for months because of school

My preorder of Elden Ring comes next week but I won't be able to play it for months because of school.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 56.98K)

fuck school

what would first time marital sexual intercourse with marnie feels like? imagine breaking her hymen, the time she feels her first nakadashi and think "i'm going to be a mom now".
that would be pretty nice i think.

I hope by school you mean High school. Because college and Uni is unironically a meme. All my friends who went to uni are working the same shit jobs im working. Cut your losses and drop out.

stop being a bitch and do what you want

I skipped 3 days of uni on DS3 release and didn't miss anything, it's not a big deal

i was in college when botw came out, i neglected all responsibilities and played it all day, everyday for a week. I half-assed some assignment last minute and the teacher did not care at all. youre fine OP

then why preorder it?

Attached: 51.png (300x429, 81.25K)

Your friends are losers who have no drive. If you get a BA in a non-meme major, build your resume, and aren't a complete retard, you WILL get a job.

i pre ordered and i wont be able to play it cuz i have an rx 570 and just missed the minimum specs

Attached: 1643420322977.jpg (398x398, 29.7K)

You're on Any Forums, bud. Fuck off with your pedestal shit.

Even meme degrees are better than none at all, most comfy wagie jobs require just any bachelor degree.

You don't have to play all day, you really can't have a couple of hours for yourself during the weekend because of school? What kind of insanely demanding school is that? I work 12~14 hours a day and I can find time to play games just fine.

Not everyone on Any Forums is a loser.

>most comfy wagie jobs require just any bachelor degree
literally false. hell, you could get a job as a fucking soda machine restock guy and still live fine.

that's funny

I won't be able to play elden ring becaues I'm most likely going to die by the time it releases

Attached: 1614426682383.jpg (770x998, 132.62K)

based

you WILL get a soulless job working for a faceless corporation and doing nothing of any consequence. it's all a meme user.

have you considered just not dying

lock it to 30 you dumb ass, you can do 1080 30 low-medium for sure with a 570. It runs on a ps4 lmao

imagine having a weak body

And looks great too. This time around the max settings will be PS5 stuff, not PS4 anymore. Low settings will still likely look as good as Sekiro on High.

Sorry to hear about your AIDSCancer user

Attached: gil6jw7yk3c81.jpg (640x953, 105.98K)

Doesn’t matter what grade of school you’re in, as long as you get C’s you will pass. Grades and GPA literally do no matter after graduation. Put in the effort to pass, and just that. Don’t feel like doing an assignment? Just don’t do it. I just graduated college with a 2.7 GPA and just fucking cruised because I did not give a single fuck

Attached: EEB3C99B-8026-4CDD-A759-DAD462C915DD.jpg (835x544, 98.06K)

i can easily pick up my preorder of Elden Ring on the 28th, but i have to interact with the awkward guy at gamestop who always works Fridays and i think he kinda hates me but i don't know why.

Attached: a meal can be made.png (448x552, 217.79K)