Anybody play Forza 5?

Have you noticed how disgustingly blatant the a.i.’s cheating is on medium to higher difficulties??
Really a huge turn off.

Attached: 31515B3F-BB19-4CA0-9635-97A6637B384B.jpg (1280x720, 206.22K)

>playing against AI

You got a problem with that, faggot?

It's an online game, the AI is shit.

the online is still broken shit user

Attached: 1638055145012.gif (250x200, 717.42K)

That's won't fix/by design

Dude listen, it’s late, I just got home from work, I don’t wanna wait in a lobby and I don’t have the best cars unlocked and I don’t want to shell out some shekels for dlc or what have you. Get fucked. 75% of the time sp is where it’s at.

Just drive in B or A class you don't need to spend more than 50k to get a viable car

>disgustingly blatant the a.i.’s cheating is on medium to higher difficulties
it is definitely harder than it was in 3 and 4 and I don't see how

>put damage on full/simulation
>only get matched with people who have damage off
Horizon 3 is the last turn 10 game I will ever pay for, and I will no longer play any turn 10 game even if it’s on game pass. The series is stagnant in nearly all areas and has regressed in the other, and now it’s a yearly rehash

Attached: 3FF1BCFC-FBC0-4620-BEC4-0EA4782065C3.gif (220x306, 215.5K)

The AI cheats quite obviously but it also rubberbands if you drive clean
It's designed to basically dominate and then let you win if you keep pushing by driving properly

You can get matched against people using autodrive "accessibility" settings. Even if you play online, you are still going to be racing against ai.

I have goypass so I tried it and its just the same game as FH4 but in Mexico and it takes up a gorrilion GB so I deleted it.
People meme rehashing here but this shit is literally FH4 with Mexico skin lol

the hype is over now so I can safely say it's a boring piece of shit like all other Forza Horizon games

Yeah im finally getting around to FH4 and I'm really tired of the series. 1 and 2 were the best.

Just play online

Its an online game, its built to be played without the need for AI.

Attached: businessman-shrugs-his-shoulder-4288764.jpg (800x533, 40.37K)

No one asked

well you got to read my BASED opinion anyway. Whatcha gonna do about it huh? stay mad and cry about it? that's all you can do lol

>this shit is literally FH4 with Mexico skin lol
nah, the game would be functional then

I’ve seen the ai turn tight corners with the control of a car that was going 30 but they were going 90.

What about Gran Turismo?

I play GT6 at least once a week to this day. Sport is shit though.

forza 5 is not horizon 5, dumbfuck

that sucks. at least they toned down the bumper cars a bit

Except this time they are holding the good cars hostage for DLC like the 05 GT, Mercury cougar etc instead of just niche cars you can pick and choose. The vanilla car roster is 3 & 4 table scraps