So, what would the response be if nintendo made a third Hero of Time game? (A sequel to OoT/Majora's Mask)

So, what would the response be if nintendo made a third Hero of Time game? (A sequel to OoT/Majora's Mask)
They could maybe use an updated/slightly more HD version of the 3ds games to create it, then for fun add an option to make it look like an old n64 Zelda game.
What would a third Hero of Time game be about though?

Attached: C8TsCHKUIAAT0fv.jpg_large.jpg (2048x2048, 434.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/dink1l.zip
pastebin.com/3095VU22
github.com/Admentus64/Patcher64Plus-Tool
github.com/Rosalie241/BetterMajorasMaskInstaller
youtu.be/YHu7hvxjdww
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>So, what would the response be if nintendo made a third Hero of Time game? (A sequel to OoT/Majora's Mask)
It's called Twilight Princess.

Twilight Princess

Please. Fucking please.
TP will NEVER be an OOT successor.

No, that's completely different and runs on a different engine.

>TP will NEVER be an OOT successor.

It pretty much is.

Maybe not in your eyes but that was very clearly the intention even though it backfired tremendously resulting in the worst non-NES non-meme Zelda ever, yes even worse than the Toon Link shovelware on DS

you are technically correct, it's a direct sequel to MM.

I can assure you that would be the most hyped video game in the history of mankind. OOT Link is the one people actually care about.

I didnt finish this. Does he find Navi? Cause a third could still be that and something else

>Entire game structure copied from OoT
>OoT Link appears and is only time old Link appears in a Zelda game.

No he died in the forest and became a stalfos

Majora's Mask Installer and Roms:
files.catbox.moe/dink1l.zip

Pastebin with all relevant information:
pastebin.com/3095VU22

Patcher64+:
github.com/Admentus64/Patcher64Plus-Tool

BetterMajorasMaskInstaller Repository:
github.com/Rosalie241/BetterMajorasMaskInstaller

If you're considering playing Majora's Mask, play either this version or the original N64 release. Avoid the 3DS version or any of the rereleases.

Attached: Majora's Mask Guide.png (1281x3788, 2.16M)

He does not find Navi, no. He got caught up in the Termina bullshit and that fell by the wayside. The third could be him as a preteen trying to find her, yes. They say he "died" in majoras and his soul goes to the new link in Twilight, but that can easily be retconned

I'm good. Switch port is fine besides the neckbeards nitpicking it. I will also be playing Majoras on the 25th on my switch and there's nothing you can do about it.

Like it or not, it was specifically designed to be that

It failed.

Attached: reggie-shrug-5813b394ef4d3.jpg (980x764, 107.62K)

Zoomlet stop watching matpat

This is what Grezzo should be doing

>What would a third Hero of Time game be about though?
Link returns to Hyrule after 7 years and faces a new threat that took over in Ganondorf's place, uncovering more about the world and fleshing out that era of Hyrule even further

I'd like this but also connect Termina.
Or just have it be about a third town that somehow has roots with both the events of Termina and Hyrule.

Has a completely different feel from those two games and isn't considered a hero of time game. I want a direct sequel to those two. Fuck TP and fuck furries.

Skyward Sword is way fucking worse.
BOTW is way fucking worse than either one.

It failed to be a sequel but instead replaced them. It made oot and mm obsolete.
It plays better and less clunky than oot. It has more dungeons and a more dark atmosphere than mm.
Twilight Princess accomplish what both those games set out to do and did it 10x better by using more modern hardware.
Nostalgia is literally the only thing keeping the unwashed normies clinging to their n64 titles. Either that or they are just parroting their favourite youtubers

I agree. I don't understand why Nintendo or otherwise are so fucking inept they can't just think to TRY and capture lightning in a bottle again or at least imitate OOT as closely as possible WITHOUT their bullshit stupid fucking retarded need to """innovate""" with a half-assed dumb fucking gimmick or stupid goddamned mcguffin, just MAKE OOT/MM AGAIN BUT DIFFERENT STORY AND OOT3D-ESQUE GRAPHICS IT CAN'T BE THAT FUCKING HARD GODDAMNIT.
FUCK THE CEL SHADING SHIT, FUCK THE EMPTY-ASS OPEN WORLDS FULL OF GOLDEN POOP, FUCK THE FLYING AND THE WOLF AND THE SAILING AND THE FUCKING TRAINS AND JUST DO THE SAME GODDAMNED THING YOU DID FOR OOT AND MM AGAIN.

>589289731
Not giving (you) your (you), this is your consolation prize nigger.

Attached: 1310677399397.png (600x492, 408.17K)

Kill yourself zoomer

TP isn't the same kinda dark. It's like the emo kid cringe type. MM was actually horrific and bleak.

Well Nintendo likes to put out a Zelda of some kind every year so I'd say it's likely we either get a OoT/MM3D port next year or Oracles remakes

Kek

mm also had deku palace and baby chickens that march to a little dooty beat, it's not all le spookies as people say, not to mention the ikana wasteland's boss is basically fucking sans and papyrus.

We don't want another port. We want a threequel. Read the thread.

You've met with a terrible fate, faggot.

>undertale reference
I really really really fucking hate iPad kid zoomers, bros.

>everyone i dont like is a zoomer
Is the zoomer in the room with us now?

HELP ME NIGGERMAN

Attached: MAJORA SO SCARY U GUIZ.gif (320x164, 325.51K)

I'm just telling you what's likely. Ever Oasis didn't do numbers so Nintendo probably isn't keen to let Grezzo do something original

>understanding an undertale reference
- Sent from my iPad

>Avoid the 3DS version or any of the rereleases
3DS with fixes and the UI mod is better than the N64 version. 30FPS over 24 is a welcome improvement, as is the Song of Time QoL changes and the access to 5 items thanks to the fixes adding button combinations to select Item I and II

Attached: majora.jpg (2403x1437, 951.55K)

They'll need a new time travel gimmick distinct from OoT and MM.

Didn't Grezzo make Triforce Heroes?

You are the type to watch a fucking GameGrumps playthrough then proclaims it to be his favourite game despite never playing it.
Try playing OOT/MM. They hold up worse than Zelda 2.

>MM was actually horrific and bleak.
This is the dumbest circlejerked opinion. Yeah there were some things here and there about how different people react to impending doom but it's not fucking "horrific and bleak".

Attached: 1619032987821.gif (240x240, 903.81K)

>Is the zoomer in the room with us now?
Clearly, you wii worshipping revisionist 21 year old zoomer

I'm more than sure Miyamoto's picky ass would oversee such a big project entirely. They'd just be the programming puppetboys.

I don't think so they've never done anything original in Zelda yet

Link could drive a DeLorean.

B-b-but TP!! What you just said has left a stain on TP so long....... i honestly cant stop swirling the words around enough to wash them away from my mind

>mentions GameGrumps
>thinks his opinion in video games is still valid

Dump niggers like you are the exact reason we have dumb niggers. Twilight princess has a somber melancholy tone. It never bills itself as dark and edgy, look at the fucking release trailer and tell me what tone this game had.
youtu.be/YHu7hvxjdww
Sorry an entire game went over your head, dumb nigger.

Horror is subjective, user.

>MM was actually horrific and bleak
That's exactly what the YouTubers would have you believe.

Attached: 1643892716925m.jpg (969x1024, 83.18K)

Holy mother of fucking projection you better be fucking baiting. Nigger I have played OOT and MM almost as much as I've played through fucking Knee-Deep in the Dead, I could tell you where every fucking gold skulltula in goddamned Hyrule is and what time Kafei comes out of his bitchass closet, is this really the best fucking cope you can come up with as to why people prefer an actual good Zelda game over the fucking hot garbage they've shat out after MM? Are you really this fucking out of material that you only have left to accuse someone of having not played it? Dumb. Fucking. Nigger.

Attached: AAAAAAAA.jpg (600x976, 182.04K)

Shut the fuck up, Egoraptor.

Miyamoto hasn't been involved with any games since Star Fox Zero, he's been working on the Mario movie and theme park for years

Sounds like it was fan retconned already hahaaa
Im gonna get on finishing that tonight to see whats up

>saying skyward sword is the shittiest actual zelda game is wii worshipping
Attend night classes. Your reading comprehension sucks. If I was your manager, I’d fire you right now because clearly you’re too stupid to flip burgers.

It was very gay and stupid and scene kids loved wearing zelda hoodies and thought they were cool. Fuck off wiifag

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14.5K)

unironically the scariest part of the whole game tbqh desu

who is he
how did he get there
is he drowning in liquid shit
why can't we save him

Twilight Princess was a GC game though.

>Chris Pratt! He's so cool!

Do I need to break out the muppet?

Attached: hdthdjh.gif (270x290, 3.74K)