What're you doing to pass the time on your last Elden Ring-less Friday?

What're you doing to pass the time on your last Elden Ring-less Friday?

Attached: All-Elden-Ring-Classes.jpg (1200x675, 150.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OtBXuGNiFlQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think I'm gonna beat SMT V what you playin OP?

Attached: 1645227939564.png (1920x1080, 1.19M)

I need to beat Gael and Soul of Cinder and outside of Bloodborne I'll have rebeat everything. This run has me thinking DS3 is the worst one. I thought I would hate replaying 2 more. I cant put my finger on why either, two felt like it had just as many "shitty" parts as 3 if not more but pushing to the end of 3 has wore me down. I guess it could be related to doing 1 and 2 right before it. Excited for the Bloodborne run. Unsure what build to do.

I just beat Zero Mission, I'm debating whether I should replay Super or Dread next.

Attached: dread samus.jpg (913x1200, 143.59K)

your mother

Dread is really good if you haven't played it yet

Attached: 1645228092556.png (736x537, 488.81K)

reinstalling mw19 to play snd.... it's the only thing i feel like i can stand playing right now.

play r6 siege

1 is my favorite because it has the best combat in my opinion, and it also has the best areas. I honestly really like 2's dreamy aesthetic, the gameplay is fine and the areas are alright, it's just the general shoddiness of the game that makes it my least favorite of the bunch. It's got some good moments though. 3 is just the most disappointing in my opinion, 1 had a butchered second half, 2 had so much wrong with it, but 3's entire game was butchered and gutted like hell. I like it's aesthetic, with the world on the brink of death, just how dark everything is, I like Irithyll and all that, and the Soul of Cinder is one of the best bosses in the series, but goddamn it's just so disappointing once you learn what it could've been. It easily could've been the best Souls game
Oh I've played it, I got it back when it first came out. It quickly became my second favorite Metroid game. Nothing can beat Super though, but maybe that's just nostalgia.

Attached: bloodborne and souls.jpg (971x1700, 2.6M)

>hero based special ability faggotry
>full spectrum austism peeking/penetration/map awareness meta
nah, cod snd is better.

Might do a Dark Souls 2 SOTFS run. I didn't like base DS2 very much but I've never played SOTFS or the DLCs. They might change my mind.

Attached: kneel.jpg (1474x830, 500.3K)

Nah I agree Super Metroid stays the GOAT for me too.

Attached: 1645228491558.jpg (711x920, 297.84K)

I wanted to beat all the Souls games to train, but started to late. I just got to Anor Londo after two days I think I might finish DS1 and 2, but there's no way I'll get through 3. Sucks bros.

There's just something about Super you can't get with anything else. The way it drops you into the game with nothing else, no trams or hub area to run to, nothing to direct you where to go next, just you and the slithering caverns of Zebes. My only complaint is it controls sorta uncomfortably, but once you play it for a bit, you get used to it. The later games definitely have tight as fuck controls in comparison.

DS3 was trying to be DS and Bloodborne at the same time. It was like playing a weaker Bloodborne with DS skins.
It's not a terrible game in a vacuum, but it's a letdown as the final part of the trilogy.
I think DS2 and DS3 are proof that FromSoft really shouldn't do straight sequels.
Sure, Dark Souls was essentially Demon's Souls 1.5, but I'll forgive that as the awkward early days. Miyazaki seemed like he was going through the motions with DS3. Maybe he thought he was done with the franchise by handing it off to someone else so he could pursue his passion project with BB, only to get dragged back into doing a sequel he may not have enjoyed working on.

Super Metroid remake with Dread controls could be potential KINO

youtube.com/watch?v=OtBXuGNiFlQ

Going through MH Rise on PC. Which isn't that good of an idea because I'm gonna get fucked all over in Elden Ring for pushing the wrong button to heal/attack/dodge, since both these games are fucking identical to play but their control schemes are very different

Attached: the skeleton appears.png (466x740, 790.8K)

That's one of my biggest complaints about the game. The faster movement in Bloodborne WORKS because every single set in that game is light, the closest thing to armor you get is some light, decorative stuff from Cainhurst. Every hunter in Bloodborne is essentially a dex build by Dark Souls standards. Applying that to Dark Souls makes no sense when both 1 and 2 show that Souls combat is about weight. You can even tell by the knight class in 1 (who starts out fatrolling) that it's not about rolling and dodging all the time, you plant your feet on the ground and commit to your attack. That's why poise is the way it is in 1. Combine these two ideas and you get a watered down version of both. Your character in 3 looks retarded, throwing themselves into the ground like that, rolling around like Sonic the Hedgehog, it's like you're in a bouncy castle. It makes no sense for someone in full plate armor (there are other sets of course, but I'm using that as the most egregious example).
I'd be very worried about a Super Metroid remake, but I could see that being really good. I believe there's a romhack that gives Super Zero Mission's controls and gravity.

Attached: bloodborne.jpg (1300x763, 145.85K)

I’m watching Gundam for the first time finally since I can’t concentrate on any video games.

the poise system in dark souls 1 is terrible and literally no one makes a fatroll build unless they're intentionally trying to be funny. i don't know why you'd complain about these things