Sucks your favorite games

>sucks your favorite games
What are you going to do?

Attached: BH_(1).png (1200x800, 1.33M)

Attached: 1474266977133.png (599x605, 12.04K)

*unzip*

Spaghettify

Do black holes absorb dark matter?

Attached: donald duck.jpg (234x216, 9.52K)

What's inside a black hole bros? Could you live in there?

I dont see why not

Jump after them.
Time doesn't exist within a blackhole, meaning that even if my vidya gaems where absorbed millions of years before me, we would enter it at the same time.

>>sucks your favorite games
>What are you going to do?

Attached: 1596462301429.png (1280x1563, 2.12M)

>what's inside
lmao dunno, probably nothing. You'd see time at an accelerated rate though, so at least you'd have a view.
>Could you live?
Depends on the size. A small black hole will instakill you by turning you into spaghetti, a large one you can hang out before you die

Imagine the smell.

The Singularity, everything thats ever fallen inside crushed by gravity into a single point, I guess you could as size is relative so there is no reason a black hole couldnt contain a complete universe in theory.

Would you fuck a black hole if you're guaranteed to survive?

Accept death and the inevitability of change

Attached: 1633730333607m.jpg (1024x946, 77.18K)

Man physics makes me feel like a a fucking brainlet. How can everything be compressed into a single point?

I don't need to survive, I'd do it anyway.

jump in and become my favorite games

jokes on it, I haven't played my favorite games in years

Attached: A2BXB1L.jpg (800x680, 92.61K)

I jump in. Might as well.

Attached: scr00064.jpg (1920x1080, 2.63M)

Attached: 1642782436597.png (1173x499, 671.69K)

Extremely densely compressed matter

Through sheer mass and density, imagine the sun collapsing in on itself to the point of a tiny needle, the intense mass in such a tiny amount of space causes it to pull down on the gravitational plane, something like that idk I myself honestly

Nothing it shoots you out a white hole

Post them red, blue and black suns

Aids

>there is no reason a black hole couldnt contain a complete universe in theory.
I mean, can a black hole absorb the void of space? If not it would just be a ball of condensed dirt and light.

just remember that theory was made by people sitting on a planet thousands of light years away making observations based on the way pixels move on a telescope. in short: take it with a grain of salt.

Sadly, not real.

post dem purple suns

Attached: 1621896328284.jpg (852x480, 35.75K)

Dark matter has mass, so it does. “Problem” is that dark matter is absurdly abundant and not concentrated in spots as it does not interact with each other or other matter, so it doesn’t form clumps. So black holes barely affect the total amount of dark matter in galaxies