Zoomers have no idea what they missed out on

zoomers have no idea what they missed out on

Attached: latest[1].png (1458x457, 524.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nwb_nt0ax0k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I remember getting so pissy about getting killed with these things I refused to use em

Same but with MP40s on WAW console (especially with Stopping Power, pure crutch cancer)

hated getting killed by UMP or G18 akimbos more
hated getting killed by ACR even more

who FAL+Holo+SP chads here?

This is a zoomer game you fucking retard.

>FAL with a modded controller

Attached: 1633231799289.jpg (280x280, 55.93K)

2009 was 14 years ago

>Zoomer
>MW2
Most zoomers were 12 when this game came out, retard.

And yes that makes this a zoomer game

intervention fmj
desert eagle tac knife

sleight of hand
stopping power
steady aim

i am better then you

Zoomers are in their 20s.

>tac knife
>no commando
ngmi

Attached: MW2_commando_perk[1].gif (324x163, 1.2M)

G18 akimbo wasn't that great though, it was the rafficka

>desert eagle tac knife
Did you even play the game?

MW2 was so kino. Literally everything was so broken the game was kind of balanced. Like the Scar, Tar, Fal, M16, UMP, Famas, ACR, Spas, Intervention, Barrett were all really fucking good. Most CoD games had like 2 blatantly OP guns and the rest were memes.

desert eagle tac knife just to dab on noobs
i could and still can quickscope. only switch to secondary to show you how fast i could do it.
>cant get on my level
lmao retards

But they didn't miss out on anything, these games still exist

This is literally Zoomer's first FPS. You retarded faggot OP.

They didn't even miss out on it when it came out. Do you people not remember all the kids talking shit on Xbox Live? Those were zoomers.

for me, it's the javelin glitch
youtu.be/nwb_nt0ax0k

Attached: 1609611531650.jpg (500x364, 224.63K)

>implying i could afford xbox gold
;-;

>fmj showed little green boost to damage on stat screen
>doesn't actually improve damage whatsoever

I played WaW every day for a year without using them, absolutely kicking ass with the G43. I finally decided I had nothing to prove anymore so I tried MP40 + SP and it was basically hacking. I went on absolutely filthy fucking rampages.

you're dogshit

noobtuber cope

are zoomers gonna do what a bunch of millennials did and whine about their generation with out realizing they're apart of that generation?

Attached: zoomers.jpg (696x222, 34.83K)

I was one of those kids and I'm 27 now. You're a zoomer if you don't remember 9/11, and there probably weren't many 8 or 9 year old kids at the midnight launch
>tfw had a xboxhueg pimple on my nose and got laughed at by a couple qts when some drunk jarhead put his helmet and vest on me for a picture

Attached: 1645065336649.gif (512x512, 3.43M)

i put thousands of hours into that game sniping, you would've dashboarded if you played against me

>zoomer game
I'm 30 now and queued for Black Ops 1 on launch day, guess again retard

Attached: 1271597694798.png (206x215, 65.31K)

1vs1 me on rust intervention only nigger

you're actually pretty borderline. you're either last millennial or the first zoomer. most places source 1996 as the start of zoomers. 1980-1995 are millennials. grats on not being a zoom zoom brother.

mw2 is a zoomer game you goofball I remember people talking about in in elementary school

I'm a zoomer and played this when I was 11-13 this is the first big zoomer game.

So you were probably 15 when MW2 came out. Someone 2-3 years younger probably wouldn't remember 9/11, which would make them 12/13 years old. There were definitely plenty of them playing online at the time.

stream it

it's 2022 mate, i haven't used a controller in years and my hands would hurt within an hour. it would probably still be enough to put you in the dirt but i'm too washed to enjoy it now. back then though i would've been down and humbled you

Am I having a stroke or is this thread real?

MW2? not a zoomer game? what the fuck

Attached: 1465658106461.jpg (400x395, 84.88K)

ye thought so

LOL this is the classic non-player line fighting game frauds use as well
>bro i was so good at 3rd strike i'd totally would've whooped you oh but don't ask me to prove it im uh washed up

no its not you. millennials think they're Gen X for some reason and apparently zoomers think they're Millennials. its fucking weird.

>cod fags bitch and complain like never before for nerf
>after some time a nerf comes through
>people find out fmj reverts the nerf
>infinity takes even longer to nerf that
good times

Attached: home.jpg (600x338, 53.06K)

AK47 w/Noobtube
Deagle
Semtex
One Man Army Pro
Danger Close Pro
Last Stand Pro