GPU prices expected to fall back to MSRP by march

ITT we laugh at retards who gave in and bought a 3080TI for over 2,000 EUR in the past 6 months

Attached: 1645224964987s.jpg (750x708, 194.89K)

And what's stopping scalpers from nabbing all these new shipments

Nothing it's cope because miners will just buy up all the cards from the scalpers.

Exactly what will happen

I'm glad I bought a gaming pc, it's never gonna end

Lmao kid miners buy directly from the manufacturer because scalpers don't have enough stock for industrial scale bulk orders.

>fabbed by tsmc
nothing. might be a different story if it was fabbed not in chinkland

wow. an INSANE AMOUNT of gpus that will be gone in seconds when bots buy them all. video games are finished.
>b-b-but eth is going pos!
suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure they are.

I got my 3080Ti for MSRP directly from EVGA back in September, queued up for it on the day of launch 2 hours after orders went live.

i wouldn't trust intel graphics. maybe wait couple years before going intel to see if they get something right. don't be beta tester

I bought a 3090 for $3500. No regrets. Cope and seethe, and maybe pc gaming isn’t for you if you can’t afford a GPU. A series S might be more in your budget.

all the cope from scalpers, miners and losers who just bought a new GPU ITT kek you thought demand for a resource with arbitrary large theoretical supply will last forever

intel manufactures their own semiconductors and aren't dependent on toshiba that's why they can make enough GPUs that scalpers can't buy and store them all (or go broke if they try), and miners will go unprofitable because there's only a finite amount of overall electricity and hardware amortization cost mining can pay off

Fall back to the THRICE raised MSRP*

im 8 figs in crypto i just refuse to give money to scalpers / to mine shitereum

Attached: 1622095137667.jpg (251x201, 9.36K)

>saves pc gaming

Attached: images (27).jpg (743x413, 27.07K)

>I bought a 3090 for $3500
What currency? Hope that isn't USD. I got my 3090 the day after launch for $2100 taxed and shipped. That's about $1650 USD

I'll believe it when I see it.

lol, cope and seethe that you wasted ~$1200 over what 3090's are selling for right now.

Attached: 1619126908773.png (1289x1958, 714.85K)

waitchads... we WON

>lower price
>everyone buys it way faster than they could ever supply
>raise price back to the thousands
>neveragain.jpg

Heres the real redpill most wont swallow..

Prices will never get back to normal, never.

In fact they will keep going up, the market absorbed the new prices and only demands more, and as demands rises so will the price.
Next gen will release at this price as MSRP and only go up from there, anybody thinking otherwise is economically illiterate.

what if mining stops being worth it

>no AIB partners
>only available to OEMs and system builders in both discrete and mobiile
>retards think this will have any impact on consumer market cards
lol lmao

what if
listen
what if
they increase supply, thus selling way more gpus and making more profit than having no stock ever
wooow it's almost like supply and demand are elastic

factory lines don't just appear out of thin air, fucking child