My fellow Tarnished, we're at the final. 7 more days...

My fellow Tarnished, we're at the final. 7 more days. Comfy Elden Ring thread for all the fans and newcomers excited for this game.

Attached: IMG_20211123_193603.jpg (1270x2048, 1.86M)

Mandatory question, What build have you planned for your first playthrough? I know im goinn full vigor, endurance and strenght and either be a unbreakable tank with shield and big ass weapon or a unstopable berserker with two handed weapon or dual wielding. Anyway, i want both yhe enemies and the earth tremble and shake from my raw pure STRENGHT

strength/int taking the alien slaying mantle from radahn day one

Wretch all the way, to make exploration more meaningful especially if the rumours are true that the difficulty has been dialed down for redditors.

Sword of the trap

Attached: file.png (520x616, 296.31K)

Going to run Wretch for the first playthrough and transition to str/fth. Wretch is blind on a first blind run on launch.

99 INT, lots of MND, maybe some ARC/FAI if there are sorceries that require them as well as a little bit of health/stamina. I don't care if I suffer, I'm going to go full moon wizard.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1644770888967-2.png (2704x1836, 2.63M)

Oh thats perfect. I want radahns weapons SO FUCKING BADLY. But i understand gravity scales with int, and they are probably using some gravity shit... I might have to pass or just farm later to gwy the int needed. Radahn is just so cooool

Attached: SWLOGDANFJE4BLQ2NO3RSJ7EXQ.jpg (900x600, 45.05K)

Gonna go my usual first playthrough build of Spear and Shield, now with the added benefit of summons I can actually form something of a Centurion shield wall, I hope.

Im so happy for you man. I hope the Mongol guy will also be satisfied

Glad to see we are meeting the femboy quota. Miyazaki I kneel

You may die in a hit, but you also send everyone to the Shadow realm in a blink of an eye

>sleep sword
FINAL FANTASY BROS

Exactly. I managed to complete 99 ARC in Bloodborne so I think I can manage 99 INT in Elden Ring.

No magic, wretch, uh, use the biggest sword I can find, just like all the other games. Spec into using the moonlight greatsword, im sure it's in there somewhere

I don't like falling into my old habits but magic is always the easy mode and this game probably won't be as tough as the others. Maybe I'll make an old wizardly dude if the spells are more interesting than "shoot big blue thing"

Attached: 1644968039496.jpg (750x698, 49.92K)

From today's streams I can tell you there'll be a lot of roadblock bosses that stop you from exploring the full map, subsequently locking you out of spells until you beat them. Not saying it won't be possible, but it'll probably be like running into chalice dungeon amygdala

I will go full INT with maybe 12 DEX and STR to pick up swords to enchant

>today's streams
anything new?

Everythings possible in those games if you try hard enough, thats the beauty of them. Anyway, good luck on your journey to learn the most powerful magic known to men

But if the games are already pretty easy and this one will be even more so, why go with the default roll + bonk build?
My line of thinking is basically "I've shown that I can dodge and hit for like 5 games now, fuck it I'm gonna throw some magic this time around"

The wyrm boss was cool.

>get the pleasure of beating an end game boss at low level
>get rewarded with cool spells and weapons
This is kind of cool

Prisoner
Dex/magic
Rest into vitality and endurance

Fast weapon+buffs

I have no idea what that is kind sir and i would reeeeally want it to stay that way =w= anyway, im happy you have fun with the game and enjoy your free time

Now that I think about it moonlight greatsword usually scales with int, and I'm too much of an armored core fag to ignore it. Maybe ill find some cool zoning spells to corner people with. I do feel like a guts build is ignoring much of the game, but I do love me some bonking