Eldenbros...it's over

Eldenbros...it's over.

Attached: file.png (1080x1382, 415.56K)

blow your brains out, tranny

Its ff7r port all over again. Does this shit run on UE4 as well?

no but it's made by nips...just like ff7.

Probably runs better in Proton with Vulkan than native Windows. How much you wanna bet?

>discord tranny thread.

Ugh.

Shazamtrannies are at the level of reposting Resetera forum posts from literal whos.

>resetera screencap threa

Attached: 1636895363435.webm (640x338, 2.91M)

>literal who
Lance macdonald is a well known hacker who made the bloodborne 60fps mod and discovered unseen content and pt silent hill. You're the real literal who. Why should anyone listen to you tranny?

I can’t tell who’s jewing who

Attached: 96577207-ADE8-4AE5-85A7-015B7BE17525.jpg (1200x675, 70.1K)

>keeps going on about literal who resetera tranny e-celeb
leave

>no argument
cope.

PS5 chads… we just can’t stop winning

Attached: 955003A2-1A71-409C-8CD0-7862E7611824.jpg (4032x3024, 1.88M)

Yet you were one of them while they were doing the same for Cyberpunk? I guess your jap masters can do no wrong KEK!

considered it but the cheapest ps5 here costs €900

Kys you nobody

Is there a way to get a DX12 game to run on Vulkan in Wangblows? I have an AMD card and I know AMD hates DX12.

>paying 1500 dollar scalper price for the game which runs on the lowest settings a PC can have, fake upscaled 4k, and still doesn't get above 50fps (sitting mostly at the low 40s)
Snoy, not even once.

I want resetera to leave

I'm a doomer and this is true.

>people thought From would be able to handle an open world game properly and release simultaneously on all systems

Now we know the real reason the game took so long to come out. they couldn't get to shit to work properly

Attached: BWHAHAHA2.gif (498x280, 3.42M)

>medium settings
>still stutters

How you gonna post a Resetera forum post and expect me to take you seriously OP

no shit
its a game that targets ps4 specs yet cannot get to stable 60 fps on ps5

the minimum specs were evidence enough this would happen and good luck getting a DSfix style mod with easy anti cheat blocking it

im getting it on ps5 and accept drops to 48 fps

What's with all these games having frame pacing issues lately? You check the frame rate and it says 60 but it stutters to hell.

I want fromsoft to make a good port. But we all can't have what we want, can we?

modders will fix it as always

>fromtrannies think this is a valid defense

>paying 1500 dollar scalper price
wrong
>for the game which runs on the lowest settings a PC can have
except there has been a total of zero PC elden ring gameplay so far yet you're gonna spout it like a dumb nigger just to cope
>fake upscaled 4k
you are still on 1080p kek
>and still doesn't get above 50fps (sitting mostly at the low 40s)
wrong once again the network test ran mostly at 60fps on the PS5 with dips. they have already said that work to optimize has been done since than. we will only know the fps once the game actually releases but you will still spout fake shit like a dumb nigger

cope, seethe and most importantly dialate.

Going to be fun next week watching the Fromdrones meltdown.

Maybe EAC is causing this.

I swear nvidia pays developers to unoptimize their games. How is a game that run on a fucking ps4, which is the equivalent of a 750ti, requiring a gtx 1060? And it's not only From, but pretty much any new release.

It seemed to run fine on whatever console Kona was running it on.