Comfy Switch Thread

What are you playing? Anything you're looking forward to?

Reminder to ignore Deck friends, we're here to discuss the Switch

Attached: Switch_OLED_AnnounceTRL_LF_16x9_LatAm_SP_AvFiestas_H264.jfif.jpg (960x540, 37.75K)

Pokemon Legands, looking forward to kirby

Attached: 2022021821145300-7CBCCE282CD36658AB28471FB4791102.jpg (1280x720, 310.4K)

Been busy this week, but I've been playing Game Builder Garage.

Attached: 20220218_172825.jpg (1549x1080, 266.8K)

What's his problem?

just waiting for my game of the century

Attached: switch_pro.png (876x454, 295.49K)

He just wants to join the festival

@589283980
Cant even post the right one, no (you)s today

deathend request2.

im suprised this passed quiality control, the roaming is like 6fps. not happy at all

Attached: images.jpg (299x168, 15.6K)

Just installed tinfoil and I'm struggling to find a way to play Touhou spell bubble in english

Just started.

Attached: 2022021822292700_s.jpg (1280x720, 155.5K)

How difficult is this? Is it as easy as other Pokémon

>What are you playing?
Arceus
>What are you looking forward to?
Silksong PLEASE

Triangle Strategy and Alivealive looks kind of good so maybe looking forward to that and Kirby, and maybe a good Sonic game for once.
Currently swapping between Great Ace Attorney and Metroid Dread.

>Playing
ARMS, Astral Chain, and Luigi's Mansion 3

>Looking forward to
Mario Strikers Battle League, Splatoon 3

>Mario Strikers Battle League
I'm cautiously optimistic about this one.

If SWSh was a 3 this would be just below a 5

Been playing Luigi's Mansion 3 and oceanhorn, but thinking about grabbing Ocean's Heart and Sword of Elpsia too since they give me Zelda and FF vibes. Still puttering around on how I want to do a custom epoxy grip for my joycon sticks.

Attached: mock up 2.jpg (4355x2077, 2.05M)

>pic
I'm surprised Nintendo never released pro joycons

I don't find the performance a deal-breaker in docked mode, or maybe I just got used to it after 50 hours on the first game, but I am annoyed at how they both look and run in handheld mode which would otherwise be my preferred way of playing.

Attached: DERQ_1_2.jpg (1920x1080, 1.45M)

Balltop grip for a joystick looks pretty uncomfortable for handheld play but that's just me.
Any reason why you're not just plugging in a fighting stick?

Moonlighter, having fun.
Waiting for triangle strategy to arrive in a couple of weeks.

Fuck off, this is a SWITCH thread. Learn to read.

Don't give him (You)s, unless you're him trying to artificially start something.

i just want another multiplayer game, plus Tennis and Golf were a bit of a letdown to me

Never played SWSH, but I want this to gift it to a kid, it seems to be entertaining from what I've seen.

Neo twewy, i played through the story and now im getting all the collectables, its been a blast so far

Attached: E9SiIzTXMAAZhjF.jpg (1059x1200, 202.65K)

downloading the online test. I didn't know it was so limited

Attached: switch-sports-play-test[1].jpg (1600x800, 209.42K)

It'll make a good gift. It's a fun game that just needs more polish. I hope they patch the game though because I've experienced several bugs including a crash, soft lock, and all wild Pokemon ceasing to spawn. The game does have autosaves at least.

Ohhh I forgot this is/was today

AAAAAAHHHHHHH THE DEMO IS TODAY????
I NEEEEEEEED IT

It doesn't start for another 3 hours and it's only 45 minutes tonight

The switch is not comfy. Zelda is a chore, mario is brain dead, Pokemon is disappointing. The only comfy game on switch is a multiplat (DQ11)