I'm going to play a game of starcraft and there is nothing you can do to make me not have fun

I'm going to play a game of starcraft and there is nothing you can do to make me not have fun

Attached: f2vq4epg2z481.jpg (640x769, 85.41K)

Based RTS chad

AOE2 is still better though ;)

Attached: 1634085904547.gif (220x220, 786.54K)

This is a retarded thread so I'm gonna ask my question here. My balls have been on fire for the past hour or so and I don't know what to do. It's not even both, just the right nut. Any tips? I'm doing nofap if it matters

Attached: a8uqpo0n6pn21.jpg (1242x962, 53.12K)

fap

Nofap is literally unhealthy and your gonna give yourself a varicose vein. Go fap retard.

I kneel, RTSchad...

Attached: 78A86067-8E74-48A8-8D9B-FD2FEC35CE54.jpg (1200x675, 148.94K)

It's probably just jock itch, you get it when you don't shower and you let your balls remain hot and sweaty. You can go to the pharmacy and get cream if it's bothering you too much otherwise take a shower and keep your balls dry and it should clear up within a couple days.

We don't have to do anything for it not to be fun

seek medical attention

Speaking of RTS i recently replayed Age of Wonders 2 after like 15 years. It ages surprisingly well.

tasteless bros where we at

Idk its hard to stick with one thing or person

>plays toss in your face
still having fun? like those zealots in your production line? wait until i start reaver dropping you buddy

the infantilism of this faggot frog and the retards that post it is the gayest fucking shit

Sounds good anons. If it doesn't go away by tonight I'm gonna just masturbate.
I took a shower a couple hours ago. Also it's winter so I'm not particularly sweaty.
I live in the land of the free. I have insurance but if I don't need to spend money on it I prefer not to.

Attached: vlcsnap-2020-12-23-02h09m20s578.png (1920x1080, 1.62M)

My special interest is playing video games, masturbating, and watching the occasional show on netflix.

>being this much of a newfag

Attached: 1637424864591.jpg (400x400, 22.28K)

I've never really played rts games before, which game should I choose to play through the campaigns of first? AoEII, Supreme Commander FA, or Starcraft 1? The only RTS-type game I've played is Stronghold, and it was very good.

SC1, AOE2, then SupCom

Honestly I'd say Warcraft 3 has the best RTS campaign

AOE2 is fun but it's not really "one campaign", it's a bunch of 6 map stories that briefly recount historical events, and there's like 30 something of them, and like 20 more historical battles. Don't really recommend doing it all at once.