KEEM WON

KEEM WON

Attached: 1645225857702.jpg (1055x546, 57.43K)

lol

Attached: Capture.png (1649x636, 1.13M)

LOOK HERE, LOOK, LISTEN

what is this shit about?

Keem was originally trying to help him. Keem lost.

How much you already know?

same as everyone else around here; nothing.

It's wings. What drama did he get into with keem?

video games?

I don't even know who keem is, but I'm somewhat interested in wings
explain before 404

this is the dude who jizzed on his own face?

Unsubstantiated claims, wait about a week or two to figure out if they're true
Wing's troll are incredibly autistic compared to other lolcows, need time to sift through to figure out if it's true

I don't know what Keem is. Is it a video game?

syndicate won

Youtuber drama-fags are the lowest scum on earth, worse than Any Forumstards
You retards better get a containment board soon

Attached: d1ac5ae5572605529551fa15593c25fe29e152ea3e76de5a358984e03de24264.jpg (674x680, 50.75K)

what are the claims

Old cod youtuber wingsofredemption now gets serial trolled (entire documentaries on this shit), just got his psn hacked for the second time and is having a pity stream
Keem is about to drop a big drama alert on wings pedo invest allegations and this pity party is giving him more content

Quick rundown on latest Wings drama
>guy claiming to know Wings in real life joins troll discord
>spends hours in a call with them accusing Wings of sexually abusing his sister and being a bully
>Wings catches wind of it, gets this guy to come over to his house, sit on stream awkwardly next to him and tell everyone it was a lie while his mother screams on loudspeaker
>guy leaves and blocks Wings on all social media, tells the trolls everything he said was a lie, presumably because he's facing legal action
>the guy who came over tried to gets nudes from Wings sister when she was underage
>Wings has now lost his PSN account to a troll, currently has 2000 people on his stream watching him as he's about to join a discord sever full of autistic trolls

>wings pedo invest allegations
Tell me more.

Incest*

Wings is terrible but his obsessive trolls are somehow worse. What's the deal? It's like they obsess over every word that spills from his lardy lips. Are they fat autists? Are they butthurt niggers? This id almost Chris-Chan levels of weird followers. Almost.