Who is behind the bot takeover?

I started playing tf2 again after almost 5 years.
The state of the game has made me depressed, I loved this game so much back in 2015-16

who is behind these bots, and why?
is there a temporal solution?
is there a possibility for a permanent solution?
how will tf2 ever recover?

Attached: image_2022-02-18_17-31-12.png (523x503, 594.6K)

literally transgender people and i'm not even joking

Elaborate.

Doeshotter and Omegatronic

Tyler McVicker

Who the hell knows. I'm honestly kinda shocked no one has doxed them yet though.

myg0t and other fags

Elaborate

From what I've seen most bots are either coming from something something #pedorights and Omegatronic

I only found actual humans in matchmaking those community servers are just bots

im friends with doeshotter, he's literally suicidal but a good guy at heart. also really, really autistic

ive considered doxxing him but honestly he isnt so annoying and his bots arent that bad

Casual servers getting shat on have been a boon to community server populations, local servers running normal games have been getting populated now that normies are forced to use the fucking server browser to find a playable match. I hope Valve never fixes them, this is as close as we've gotten to the old days hanging around local servers with regulars prior to matchmaking.

say what you want but in europoop i cant even find a populated badwater server...

I hope he kills himself, like genuinely do. Tell him I said that.

bots are run by the people who run the big community servers like dane and skial. dane does it because he wants to force people to play with his autistic newfag balance ideas, everyone else does it for donation begging.

he wouldnt care, he is the "funny" depressed type of guy. constant jokes about how shit his life is etc

Just let him know the world will be a better place if he wasn't in it and everyone else would be much happier to know he's gone.

true if big

Attached: 20220114_222023.png (1438x1079, 1.35M)

tf2 is cancer
you are cancer

>tf2 is cancer
why

>playing tf2
LMAO

Attached: 3fb3e33939d14b2b8d3f0470b288f9b7.png (2000x1200, 1.3M)

understandable

/thread

Elaborate, slowly and back away from the dilator

You're a good friend user. Most would probably dox him instantly.

then why the fuck is he such a fucking cunt to everyone who enjoys fucking TF2, there are dozens of worse more cancerous games ffs

For me, it's the Tequila Sunset.