BLYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAT!

BLYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAT!

Attached: 1644714085701.jpg (1170x1814, 440.17K)

Minecraft is a honeypot

Yeah they were using a minecraft depiction of the building to plan the attack on the real building, I think their home got raided and it had molotovs and maybe also pipebombs?

YOU HAVE BEEN... IP BANNE-*autistic screeching*

Do you not have molotovs and pipebombs just sitting around your home? Are you poor are something?

user i'm Australian, I only have state mandated household items

isn’t it like past midnight in russia?
what is the boing of spamming this bait when there’s no one to take a bite?

No, that was an FSB plant. Nobody would jail a teen for blowing up building in Minecraft, so they had to plant "pipebombs" (cherry bombs) at the house of one of the teens. In truth they are being jailed for supporting Navalniy, as there is photo evidence that they attended his protests and positively commented on his stuff online. This whole bullshit with Minecraft and "pipebombs" is smoke and mirrors to distract the average russian that the government is jailing kids for wrongthink.

Nah.

bros... you told me putin was based...

Lmao, ok. These kids were living in Siberia, quite far away from the FSB HQ building. Almost like they weren't planning to commit a real life attack, because that is restarted.

Yeah, except they had literal explosives
Meds

Why do Ukrainians keep making these threads?

>positively commented on his stuff online
Let me guess, VK?

Literal explosives in the form of cherry bombs, freely sold in many stores. Why do you trust FSB anyway, пидop?

Why are you a schizo?

Yeah, followed his organization (the one responsible for investigations) and liked his feed, including posts about upcoming protests.

I believe it since they're always planting shit to arrest people they don't like

Trusting FSB is way more schitzo that questioning them.

You realise that millions of people would need to be jailed if your schizo theory was true?

Meds
Meds
Meds
(You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)

Attached: 1639106907637.gif (600x900, 604.99K)

I guess nationalists are extremely online retards no matter the country

>Unironic tankies in this thread

No, just the most vocal and proactive ones. If these kids were actively attending protests at 14, what would they do when they grow up? Better not take any chances and jail them up straight away. All the passive kids (99%) that leave a like here and there will be ignored.

>DUDE LIKING YOUR NATION IS LE BAD
>YOU WILL LOVE GLOBALISM
>BUGS, POD, AND BBC NOW

Attached: 1643875330285.jpg (596x1008, 65.47K)

I hate america and welcome russian nukes with open arms.

Wow, really proved me wrong with that outburst

>If these kids were actively attending protests at 14, what would they do when they grow up?
Work?
Are you retarded?
>Better not take any chances and jail them up straight away
Insane fucking logic. Take your meds already

>autism

Not even once. Kek