The last piece of media you consumed is now a world in Kingdom Hearts. What is it like?

The last piece of media you consumed is now a world in Kingdom Hearts. What is it like?

Attached: Sora.jpg (2000x2000, 623.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mVUN4T96RBA&list=PL5TbmqTpWdh8RF7sExNND4j0Q961cWgO7&index=24
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5TbmqTpWdh8RF7sExNND4j0Q961cWgO7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Texas Chainsaw Massacre
Fucking blood bath kek

>Hellboy
Hell yeah dude

Hellboy would unironically get along great with Sora and just roll with everything

>Willy Wonka
Prequel where you help Wonka get rid of all the darkness before the kids show up

>This thread
RECURSION

>Better Call Saul/Breaking Bad World

hehehehehehehehehehehehe

Great, now Haibane Renmei is ruined. (assuming re-watching counts)

>Sakigake Otokojuku
Time for Sora to learn more about his manhood.

>Bloodborne
Knowing Sora he’d ask Donald and Goofy what all the red puddles were

>Wonderful 101
Sora, Donald and Goofy are transported to earth but are encountered first by GEATHJERK and are recruited to help them restore peace to the galaxy (they get costumes modelled after the GEATHJERK, Sora get's a vorkken-like costume, Donald is a Dough-Goo and Goofy goofy is a Doora). They effectively replace the role of Prince Vorkken and the space pirates because Quinton Flynn got cancelled and it's easier that way as rivals to the Wonderful 100. Sora, Donald and Goofy end up being defeated by the Wonderful 100's overwhelming power of friendship, but not before they're able to disable Earth's hyper plasma shield, so they are made to realize that GEATHJERK has been playing them all along, and they join forces with the Wonderful 100 to put an end to the GEATHJERK invasion before it's too late. The world's keyhole is in Jerghinga and Sora unlocks it (or locks it I don't remember how it works) in a manner similar to the final ultimate legendary earth power super max justice future miracle dream big bang little bang sunrise starlight infinite fabulous totally final wonderful arrow. Sora, Donald and Goofy then part ways after meeting another team with enough power of friendship to surpass their own and having learned something or such.

I guess getting tricked at the start would be more of a BBS Terra plot but it would probably be the most fun way to go about it anyway. It's always fun when these idiots get tricked.

Attached: M0WGcCv.png (788x986, 758.86K)

>Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix
Uhhhh

Attached: 1589424804633.gif (498x278, 3.24M)

>Walker Texas Ranger
So Sora learns Roundhouse Kick from Ranger Cordell Walker? Hell yeah!

One of my childhood friends loves that show

Attached: 162-22.png (627x831, 1.18M)

>Walker Texas Ranger was so good that Conan O'Brien had a lever on his show that played clips from the show

One of the most based moments in Late Night show history.
youtube.com/watch?v=mVUN4T96RBA&list=PL5TbmqTpWdh8RF7sExNND4j0Q961cWgO7&index=24

Link to playlist
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5TbmqTpWdh8RF7sExNND4j0Q961cWgO7

>Archer are you coming or not?
>Not now Lana I'm helping Sora fight the Darkness
>The WHAT?
>THE DARKNESS LANA! How do you still understand nothing? Our entire world will be consumed so EXCUSE ME from taking time away from some random mission

Attached: intro.jpg (780x439, 59.57K)

Unironically how do you make a world around this without Sora dying or getting lethally dosed on Chronos?
It sounds just about impossible to me.

Attached: 1624210604151.png (616x353, 469.85K)

Yu-gi-oh

Heh, I could see it being a fun minigame world. Give him a deck based off Chain of Memories stuff. "Heart of the cards" could be a plotpoint.

Attached: Just+started+playing+master+duel+and+i+kind+of+hate+_2c01a22414b1f28b9b5154cf8f832619.jpg (658x960, 125.64K)

>media
Does that include music?

>Neptunia
eh
this nigga have netflix

yeah sora, yeah darkness

Attached: mqdefault[1].jpg (320x180, 5.82K)

>Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
CARLTON
DON'T GIVE IN TO THE DARKNESS
IT WON'T MAKE YOU TALLER

Silent Hill
Sora's heart and mind are too pure so it would probably be pretty mundane

>Dragon Quest
Based

this post is too good for Any Forums

Attached: laughing.gif (498x280, 2.93M)

>South Park
Holy based. Imagine Cartman calling Xehanort a jew.

Attached: dbxw4ur-af447f60-ba7d-4035-95ad-0749a1094557.jpg (1280x720, 480.79K)