Welp, boys, he's done it. The soitendo soitube puppet has out soi'd himself again

Welp, boys, he's done it. The soitendo soitube puppet has out soi'd himself again.

Attached: Screenshot_20220218-175710_YouTube.jpg (1080x910, 326.65K)

Reevaluate your life teen.

The snoy got off work yay

What happend?

Retro Studios updated their twitter banner with Metroid 4 image. That's literally it.

I fucking cannot stand this guy. I tried listening to his BOTW review and after about 2 minutes was ready to rip my ears off. How does he have so many viewers?

It's weird that they did it outside of the E3 season, like they'd show it any other time, or even have a dedicated video/Direct for it.

I don't know who this is and neither should you. Stop watching random ecelebs and shitting up the board you faggot.

as retarded as Arlo is, you have to consider that the majority of nintendo's customers are even dumber than he is.

He farmed subscribers during the start of Switch marketing cycle by telling peple what they wanted to hear. Spawnwave and the guy with the weird face who wears hats did the same thing.

Do you think arlo controls the puppet with his enormous flexible penis?

I was talking about Retro changing their Twitter banner, I would think they'd wait until E3 to do that

Linked the wrong post haha sorry

Arlo is the only good vidya youtuber.
Throws up some shitty family friendly jokes in a shitty family friendly atmosphere, but still he talks about what happens in the industry and gives a critical look at things.
At least he isn't a drama queen or an insecure fag fishing for attention and validation.
And his analyses hace a well-structured foundation while being very simple and straight to the point in what he wants to adress. Unlike that eceleb with the red face profil picture Any Forums likes to gobble his cock so much.

no the puppet its being controlled by the kid he is raping at the moment with his below average 5 inch penis

Arlo is cool idk why Any Forums shits on him so much
i like him

And with that single move he's got (You) seething lmao

Attached: 1620013537963.jpg (235x214, 10.27K)

>Arlo
>Scott the Woz
>???
Who’s the third member of the soi-fecta?

>Nintendo spokesperson is a muppet
Can't make this shit up

you

Arlo is so clearly a creepy groomer god knows what his dms look like

>Arlo
>Nintendo spokesperson
Arlo literally made his career seething about Paper Mario and Pikmin, he's definitely not affiliated with Nintendo the way a lot of these other youtubers are