Sonic Team Employee here

I started at Sonic Team in 2008 and will answer any questions you have. Unfortunately I cannot give many details about Sonic Frontiers. I apologize for that. However I cqn discuss other topics if you are interested.

Attached: b38c44608916f2fcf3c9e29a0a5a8afe.png (335x345, 14.02K)

How often do use the official Sonic fursuits to have furry orgies?

Here's a question for you:
Why would I entertain you with this lame LARP that everybody grew old after the 100th try? How about if you give proof?

Attached: 1369841624659.jpg (1000x867, 135.48K)

Why are you all so incompetent?

I don't underatand your question.I don't understand this question.
We are not incompetent.

any cancelled projects, chao gardens or remakes?

What do you think of this hedgehog?

Attached: argento_feet.jpg (628x1024, 76.25K)

is the leak about this sonami game real ?

Don't fucking lie to me, boy.
I know full well that in 2013 a young female was forced to wear an amy fursuit while the male employees ran a train on her while using the various male sonic charcters fursuits. I know this because i was in the tails suit.

will you stll hire fans for your games similiar to sonic mania

How much confidence do you have on this being good?

Can you prove you work for SEGA? If not, then I'm not buying any of your answers.

Why is she wearing a diaper?

How mad was Sonic Team when Sonic Mania came out and BTFO anything you guys did since Sonic 3 & Knuckles?

What's going on with Sonic Origins?

Has sonic made you go insane?

Will you suck out my warm shit right outta my asshole?

>we arent incompetent
damn i guess it really is sonic team.

well what the fuck is going on with the classic ollection or whavever its called. and is it anything special or am i skipping it because its just straight ports of the games i already have 6 copies of

is this real?

Attached: 1645225600964.jpg (4032x3024, 1.2M)

are you planning to make a gmae in the style of the adventure era

If there was a crossover between the Sonic games and Batman, how would Sonic meet The Joker?

When did you stop working in sonic team and why? Also did you work on any canceled projects?

>I started at Sonic Team in 2008 and will answer any questions you have. Unfortunately I cannot give many details about Sonic Frontiers.
Sonic Team exists in name only at this point in history. You should restart your larp thread but include discussion about Sonic Frontiers. It's more fun that way.

Attached: flash_695873_card.png (720x405, 224.22K)