Master Duel

Kaiba crushes dragonmaid players like oranges.

Attached: kaiba_chad.webm (640x480, 2.14M)

Based chad

Can someone give me a rundown on Earth Machines? I watched a YT vid which helped show the combos and such but I have no idea what the deck’s gameplan is, what it wants to stick, when it should win, etc.

I built it because I was literally stunned by one in ranked and went “fuck that’s awesome” but feel like I’m missing how the cards work together versus how the combos work, if that makes sense.

Attached: B1E45A15-62D5-4778-A0B0-28A022432E93.jpg (480x700, 84.27K)

Big boom. Urgent Schedule heheeee. It's not that hard what are you struggling with?

Would Kaiba play deskbots?

Just spent 12,000 gems to dust hundreds of shitty tier 1-2 UR and SR's to finally craft my Frankenstein tier 0 aka tier "MUH DREAM" deck.

AMA

Attached: just do it.png (540x538, 188.72K)

Well what is it?

Be honest user, how many accounts have you made?
>5 accounts on mobile finally got a good one
>3 on switch all of them dead

Attached: 1645073446294.jpg (250x250, 47.68K)

First one is completely dead.
Second is my main and I have 3 decks on it.
I might kill my third one. IDS is such a garbage deck it's not even funny.

pssh nothing personnel

Attached: b96cbb0f491b242e71d400ea25f268b2.jpg (1600x900, 1.02M)

8, 2 in steam and 6 on switch
I use all of them, just not everyday, is a good way to get all the decks i want, must have around 14 decks if no more right now

Rip

Attached: f.webm (904x512, 2.55M)

>Trying to fight Drytron deck with my Geargias
>Have Lightning Storm and Monster Reborn in hand
>Get his 4000 ATK ritual beatstick on my side of the field
>He just so happens to have Raigeki
>Hit Surrender as he prepares his next 10 minute turn
I don't care if it costs me medals, I waited ten fucking minutes for your bullshit and you couldn't even let me have a semblance of winning.

Attached: 1456511484715.jpg (1920x1072, 195.62K)

BASED FUCK UTOPIA

I guess wondering how I extend beyond the one-card combos and best practice for game plans. Realistically is every turn first spent getting as much in the GY as possible, even if quicker routes in hand exist? What are nice to have monsters on field in addition to anger knuckle at T1 based on start? How does going second affect gameplan/urgent schedule targets?

I guess general guidance would be cool or advice, realistically any tips would help I’m still labbing in solo and getting experience with it.

I can't quite reveal the secret formula yet but I can assure you it will probably get me banned by the sheer amount of butthurt reports I will get. Stay tuned but don't hold your breath.

Attached: griffith.jpg (1024x629, 67.99K)

Build ancient gears.

>get my shit wrecked in Plat and it's no fun
>win easily in Gold and feel like I'm bullying

Attached: 666 silver knight.jpg (394x379, 51.1K)

Deck?

2 and I stopped playing the alt real quick once you realize pretty much everything relevant a falls into one of these 3 game plans:

1. Build an unbreakable board
2. Stun
3. Go second, attempt to clear the board and OTK

Any Skull Servant chads in here? I have no idea what I'm doing besides googling youtube stuff but I was thinking doing a 60 card Grass Looks Greener deck with random shit like Mask Change II for Dark Law might be funny.

Attached: luscious.jpg (1125x827, 104.94K)

Fighting games are all about making your opponents LP to 0

10 accounts on mobile only but I just got back into yugioh and wasn't aware of certain cards needed to produce certain mons and combos, finally made bird up and mermails and happy for now got some dust and shit I'm using for THUNDER DRAGON

Why are the cards you can get from the xyz tickets trash? Sure, if I wanted to make a cook deck it would be good, but I have no use for any of those cards.

Pic related. Same thing happens with my Monarch deck. The gap between "people playing their favorite decks" and "people playing meta decks" is really damn big, and I don't feel like joining the latter group.

Attached: World Chalice Deck.png (1594x895, 1.59M)

What makes dunbine so fucking good?

Attached: EXxyTSE.gif (500x250, 1018.93K)

Because Konami knows where you sleep

I fucking hate Numerons

>7 mat Redoer, time thief hack, double or nothing to swing for 9k direct after being behind for the entire game
This archetype is based

Attached: timethief.jpg (843x498, 91.24K)

But is it FUN

Redpill me on time thief are they good or did you get really lucky?

So what's a fun XYZ deck for event? Or is every fucking match just Lyrilusc? Or did devs ban them ahead of time?

Attached: maxresdefault-28.jpg (1280x720, 59.83K)

What deck do I play if I want to shoot my opponent?