How hype are we for the SRPG of the year?

How hype are we for the SRPG of the year?

Attached: Triangle_Strategy_cover_art.jpg (316x316, 88.8K)

it's my goty already

NSP when??

soooo much shitty boring story bro

Mildly at best.
It just feels like it's not daring enough y'know?

Octopath Traveler worked fine as a name, Triangle Strategy sounds fucking stupid though.

Attached: 1644969872278.jpg (578x599, 69.8K)

You mean the only srpg of the year

Not sure how I feel about being able to grind maps by losing and keeping the experience. I got my ass handed to me a couple times in the Aesfrost chapter 3 map on hard, but the levels and skills I got in the process made the next attempt a breeze.

Your exp carries over if you lose?

Yes. The recommended level for that map was 4 but I was still at 2 with most characters, so in a way it's like they expect you to grind by losing.

Relayer is coming out later in March too

makes me wanna scream the nigga word

Attached: 1615227754704.png (300x325, 54.54K)

How? It's inspired by a series called fucking Tactics Ogre.

Not really, you can just bait the AI into traps and stall them with the shield guy.

Bet you think Salt iron war is a good name too you fucking faggot

I know it's not necessary, I'm saying it seems the only way to hit the recommended level. Unless you can also do it through those extra fights in the camp, but I didn't try them out.

Have you seen the names of real life wars? Very literal

I'll have to emulate it until its gets a STEAM release.

Should have been title
>Fags Whine Forever:
>Spilt Milk and other Non Issues

Tactics ogre + three houses
Very

And if Final Fantasy or Fire Emblem came out today with no series' legacy behind them, you'd be shitting your pants about their names too.

Playing on hard made me realize I didn’t know how to play the game. I strongly recommend it.

Contrary to popular belief, wars generally have very lame names.

Hughette cheeses the map by flying above roofs and backing down whenever someone climbs it. I was so lucky she was my last character alive to find this out on my first attempt