How would you improve Killzone?

How would you improve Killzone?

Attached: killzone-5-date-de-sortie-trailer-gameplay-ce-que-l-on-sait.jpg (1200x675, 124.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZXAugWfVb0E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Its dead.

Helghast campaign.
Also this.

I wouldn't. It had its run, GG won't touch this save from perhaps a ground-up reboot.

KZ1
>jank but its alright
KZ2
>kino
KZ3
>Decent shooter, lacks some of the soul from the first game
KZSF
>Mediocrity incarnate
Bonus:
KZliberation
>surprisingly alright, but hard as balls

I have zero hope for killzone in the hands of guerilla, i hope it stays dead (sans a PC port of the OG trilogy)

was shadow fall really that bad? did sold like shit?

wasn't it launch title? those always sell well because no competition

super cute girls

>KZ1
>jank but its alright
Killzone had the best guns, all the guns had an alt-fire, and you could play the Campaign from 4 different characters.

Attached: sniper_upgradedD.jpg (1920x712, 223.9K)

Soft reboot, 1/4 of the game takes place during the ISA operations and eventual expulsion of Helgans off Vekta, 3/4 the later Helghast invasion of Vekta

It was all super secret behind enemy lines shit with bad far cry 3 knockoff gameplay, all the heaviness from 2 and 3 was removed

Play as the good guys.

You forgot
>KZ2
>one of the best MP shooters of its generation
To this day I still can't figure out what was lost in translation from KZ2 to KZ3. The MP FELT the same but it simply lacked something that KZ2 had.

Tank controls and oppressive world design were cut in 3

>Helghast game
>You play as a patriotic prodigy who has ideals of bringing your people to glory
>Player can choose between diplomacy or being a warlord. Having the helghast rise again as good or evil
>Add in a plot full of political intrigue. Basically killzone 3 except you're apart or the inner conflict with the remaining helghast

All of the iconic character designs are being wasted on throwaway bad buys. Meanwhile the generic space GI's are supposed to be our recognizable heroes. They got it all backwards

>They got it all backwards
No, the story in KZ1 was that two wrongs don't make a right. The Helghast invaded Earth after being banished and carried out a massive genocide on random people. It's why the intro cinematic has construction workers dying.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZXAugWfVb0E

Attached: 1643887541753.png (612x392, 289.93K)

You mean Vekta, not Earth.

Actually Earth fucked over the Helghan Corp and it's colony. The embargo fucked them, forced them to Helghan which in turn caused mutations and illness and then they fight back to take back Vekta.

Sure two wrongs don't make a right but what did the ISA expect to happen?

Play as Helghast female soldier during the final events of Killzone 2 - 3. Trying to save what’s left of your shithole of a home from being wiped out because some stupid fucks in suits just had to prove a point. Realize that your planet isin’t worth saving but fight to the bitter end anyway. Stay behind fending off the ISA so that the last transport can escape. Don’t see her face the whole game except for the final cutscene where she takes off her helmet to gaze up at her home getting glassed. She looks like a malnourished, dehydrated albino with severe disfigurement from scars but accepts her fate with dignity.

Attached: 42AA0558-F990-438E-8D3B-B434F70898EF.jpg (422x750, 46.35K)

>tfw will never experience this kind of jank ever again

Attached: 1627105940451.gif (128x128, 101.46K)

I think the jank and the weightyness of the controls is what made killzone so unique. 3 felt significantly different on the aiming and shooting part

Attached: Killzone-2-–-Colonel-Mael-Radec[1].jpg (720x404, 103.13K)

>takes place a century or so after Shadowfall
>Helgan is habitable again because reasons
>ISA baits Helgan expats back because of valuable resources
>ISA runs the planet like its a robber baron town
>play as Helgast resistance fighter
>hub world with semi-linear levels, two player co-op
>emphasis on stealth at the beginning, otherwise enemies will keep sending reinforcements from various points in the level
>taking out key infrastructure points and raiding ISA armories influence enemy spawn rates and equipment
>start with shivs and janky homemade peashooters
>one of the missions has you discover a hidden Stahl armory so you get the iconic outfit and mask

I've thought way too hard about his, even have a story outline. KZ2 used to live in my head rent free for the entirety of my sophomore year.

Attached: 1274477120881.jpg (2108x2988, 304.55K)