What went wrong?

Attached: wasted_potential.jpg (1800x900, 292.24K)

Nothing really, both are great IPs. It's just those cinematic walking simulators are more popular to zoomers. Sony killed Resistance, SOCOM, Killzone, Syphon Filter, Motorstorm, Wipeout for tranny cinematic experience.

I miss resistance, wish we could travel back in time

Fucking Hell, Socom even for the PS FUCKING P had such a flushed out online and customizable online experience.

>Motorstorm
Such a fun arcade racing game. Shame is kill.Resistance was decent enough, I personally liked the lore, but the game was far from being the triple A "masterpiece" that media hypes to sell new gen consoles

Peoples preferences changed.

I want to go back, please fucking God I want to go back. The Resistance games didn't have an agenda, they didn't have race baiting politics, they didn't even have faggot pandering bullshit.

Attached: chimera-pose.png (1920x1080, 2.47M)

Btw, how was resistance on the PSP?
Its the only one i havent played

Nah, they were always shit. Snoy's western first party games were always boring and sterile as fuck. All those games you listed are crusty and lack any personality, with the sole exceptions being Socom 1&2 and Wipeout, which were still ripoffs of existing games.

The only worthwhile creative output at Sony was from SCEJ. Japanese third party exclusives have always been what kept PlayStation a console that people wanted to play.

Top tier settings with very mediocre writing. God, shadowfall was such a complete waste, it bothers me to this day

>Motorstorm
I miss it so fucking much bros

>instead of resistance kino you get trannies smashing skulls with golf clubs and services shut down
ps are cancer

Each franchise got quite a few games, so nothing, I guess.

>mediocre/bad ips are dead and buried
am I supposed to get mad here or what

Resistance: Retribution had no right being as good as it was. It had an engaging protagonist with a ton of personality, new Chimera variants and deep seeded lore left over from Fall of Man. You get to play as the fucking Cloven for the opposing forces in the online modes too.

The game also had a USB tie in extra game mode from Resistance 2 on the PS3. You could play this "infected" mode which made James Grayson look more like Nathan Hale, have health regeneration, and gives you easter egg weapons.

Attached: chadmera.png (586x553, 9.92K)

You're a faggot. Killzone and Resistance are still some of the most based franchises out there but will remain dormant

Killzone multiplayer was great, just about tied with Halo3 and MW2. Maybe the awful main characters were to blame. That campaign was an eye sore and your ears never stopped aching hearing Rico and Sev spew endless juvenile profanity. Resistance had it going on for a while but I don't know what happened with that one.

Nothing the series ran their course and ended just that simple.

Nah, those IPs have flaws but they have their own charms. I'd rather have those titles than cookie cutter cinematic experience they've been churning out the past five years. Gran Turismo is literally their only good IP left. Fuck sony.

Attached: 1642979410996.jpg (1398x562, 280.03K)

>you WILL look at these detailed models with no personality and you WILL like it

Bro but "The Last Tranny!" bro! It's got cinematic story bro! Cinematic gameplay bro! cinematic music bro! cinematic ending credits brah!

>cuckzone
>resistance: fall of cuck

Those series were always bad, and only became popular because PS3 had no games.

>both are great IPs.
No they are not. I'm actually playing Killzone 1 and this is one of the worst shooters ever made. Even for the time the graphics are terrible, the weapons are terrible, the map design is terrible. It's just a clunky fucking mess with terrible mechanics.