I’m gonna pretend to like this game with shit graphics and gameplay because it’s hard and I want to look like a...

>I’m gonna pretend to like this game with shit graphics and gameplay because it’s hard and I want to look like a hardcore gamer instead of having fun

gj faggots

Attached: F8DA22DC-B270-430D-BD7B-B61DF26F2CF2.png (405x246, 113.87K)

use Immunize retard

Sorry you are uncreative and have no sense of adventure.

We can have an Etrian Odyssey thread without you trying to bait you know

The first one is a mess, but tehy keep getting better and better
Try 4 if you're a casul

I really don't get the appeal
I mean it's a dungeon crawler so you already know it'll be shit, but it doesn't have good art or an interesting story either so what does it have going for it?
I guess nothing considering they consistently flop, but still.

If dungeon crawlers are shit to you right from the getgo then EO really isn't for you.

Shit bait and sad thread. Commit sudoku

Filtered.

Etrian Odyssey is cool because even though it has anime aesthetics the dungeon crawling gameplay manages to filter most of the weebs.

Just stop being bad, that's all you have to do.

Hi OP, I saw your last thread
Just wanted to remind you that you're still a fag

etrian 3 is the only good one

>all these seething posters mad I called them out for being fake hardcore gamers
sad

>Haha le cunny le cunny do I fit in, Any Forums
That sums up why this board shills EO religiously. The gameplay is your run of the mill menu turn based JRPG but because the female chara designs look like loli, Any Forums fellates the series. EOtards didn't even give a fuck about A-Train and yet when they found out that the chara designer for that latest game is the same as that of EO, they suddenly claimed themselves to be A-Train lifelong fans and experts.

Attached: 1639107569919.jpg (1024x1024, 375.85K)

EO is one of the best looking dungeon crawlers, idiots.

If you hate the genre itself, then don't criticise this game specifically.

what set off your autism?

I played about half of the first one and I didn't find it all that hard.
It's definitely has more depth than the average JRPG, since you can't just auto-attack or grind the challenge away entirely.
It's a fun, modern version of a classic genre. It's no mystery why people on Any Forums would genuinely like that.

Sorry OP, I can't hear you over the sounds me drawing 30 maps worth of adventure.

Attached: Eh Shark.jpg (729x500, 159.04K)

You haven't even played these games.

I wanna play Etrian odyssey Nexus but I lost my 3DS. RIP me.

>people trying a difference series because an artist they like worked on it is bad because I heard he draws lolis
all of the characters he did for a-train are young adult to middle age. if it was lolis attracting people to the series, they wouldn't be interested enough to stick around and post about it. your post doesn't make sense on its face retard.

Play the better DRPG, OP. It always astounds me that some literally who Eastern European third worlders could produce vastly better RPGs than big Jap devs. Shit like EO, SMT, Persona, Trails of, Ys, Atelier, etc. are all styles over substance with basic gameplay recycled from 30 years ago.

Attached: Fear & Hunger.jpg (616x353, 68.17K)

It emulates perfectly fine, but honestly I didn't think Nexus was very good.

If someone told you to play Nexus first, they were a huge liar. Nexus is one of the worst games in the series. Go 0lay 4 first at the very least.

Didn't they announce an etrian odyssey for the Switch like 3 years ago? What happened there?

I'm bored, what's so good about this game?

Said no one ever
in fact, this is the first EO thread I see in months, EO fans know the games are not that great and I seriously hope no one plays game to look cool on Any Forums

I didn't play Nexus by a friend of mine described it as "having too much content." Where the game got boring and dragged on cause it was the last Hurrah of the series and they just tried to cram everything they could int here.

That honestly sounds awesome to me. what was wrong with it?

atlus does that constantly. they announce shit while they're in pre-production then sit on it for years until they have something worth showing. the wait between persona 5's teaser and release was longer.

There is such a thing as a game being too long for its own good. Also the class balance is some of the worst in the series, next to 2’s and 3’s.

The concept is neat but the execution is... not so good
Part of it is the class selection was mainly decided by a popularity poll (aka retards) so it's absolutely fucked, way too many frontliners, only one tank, two magic casters, none of the really cool classes made it in. The balancing is also all over the place and some classes got hit really, really bad.

5 of the stata are just the same exact area, there's a whole shitload of green which gets old after a while, and the worst thing is they tried to justify it all within dumbass lore so we couldn't actually get anything cool and unique and it just had to adhere to that.

It honestly starts off really strong with a lot of fun twists but starts to fall off hard and just drags after a while, and that's speaking from someone who generally enjoyed it.

filtered

I tried two of them and bounced off
I thought the dungeon crawling and mapping stuff was cool, the party building, the quest set up and a lot of other things
But they felt like there was minimal customisation and you were punished for experimenting, I fully admit I didn't get that far and defitely saw glimpses of the depth, but the game just gives u zero direction in how it expects you to play and I didnt want to play on the low difficulties
And I'm not going to play a walkthrough game as that's not really playing

I got filtered I guess, don't have the patience for older games when there is so much I want to play, maybe if I had tried getting into them when they were new I would of stuck around

>shit graphics and gameplay
>and gameplay
Im fucking plying.