Choose 1 (ONE) game developer/studio/company to erase from history

Choose 1 (ONE) game developer/studio/company to erase from history.

Attached: 71xB6oRV1bS._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1500x782, 62.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_Letter_to_Hobbyists
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dontnod

The gaming industry.

Sony

Sony

Shatlus.

Attached: f.jpg (1440x1800, 207.25K)

Nintendo

Nintendo as it'll also prevent Sony from existing, killing two birds with one stone.

It'd also save Any Forums from being garbage.

I don't hate any developer or company.

I would have to go with EA. It would mean losing some good franchises like Command and Conquer, but all of the shitty FIFA, etc. sports games wouldn't be a thing. I honestly can't think of an positive, impactful influence EA has had on this industry.

>erasing the PS1 and PS2

Nintendo prevented the industry from crashing fully in 1985. Erase them and you erase video games, which you might say is a good thing if you're a turbo-contrarian like

Valve.

Attached: 1617067048370.png (346x482, 158.09K)

nintendo. That way video games end after the crash and never come back

>Command and Conquer
didn't EA bought the studio who made it? wouldn't it save it instead?

The crash only effected consoles, arcades were still flourishing.

I don't know a thing about EA other than they pushed lootboxes and fucked up Battlefield, so probably

Microsoft

Blizzard, unironically. Even when they were good they were overrated and they played a huge part in esports faggotry and aimless dopamine feedback loops, as well as introducing normies to nerdier genres which were subsequently dumbed down for that new audience.

Lets go for maximum collateral damage and say Atari. Without Atari, is the Magnavox Odyssey enough to kickstart the home console market? Activision was directly formed by former Atari staff in response to Atari's policy not to credit people who worked on their games, so Activision is gone from the timeline. Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak met while working at Atari, so who knows if Apple even exists in that timeline either. They were both working in the area and interested in home computing, so its not a guarantee Apple never gets founded, but if they found slightly too early or too late, how does that effect the company's trajectory? Do we still get the iphone in 2006, driving the popularity of Facebook? Does Jobs still get fired by his own board of directors in the 90s and found Pixar?

I'll make my own company and then erase myself

>retards unironically think video games would exist if nintendo didn't make some shitty ones half a century ago
Kekkum

microsoft

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_Letter_to_Hobbyists

Attached: fuckem.jpg (1000x1000, 113.59K)

facebook

It would save Any Forums from existing.
Who knows, it may have even prevented WWII?

>still no gamefreak
Fuck Gamefreak and their lazy model of "doing the bare minimum because we still sell millions". And fuck the millions of people still buying their shit games. The only salvageable thing are some of the characters design, and artists already take care of that with all the fanart. also some of the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon and the card game, great card art and gameplay. I liked that shit years ago.

Attached: 1610156655802.gif (325x291, 407K)