This is the worst game I've ever played

This is the worst game I've ever played
>b-but its hard and challenging!
No it's not.

Attached: image0.png (480x640, 314.24K)

youre not wrong

Attached: 1644715630953.png (1920x1080, 1.96M)

So you beat it on your first run, right?

no its boring

>still can't finish the first level below 64 years
Bros...
How do I not suck at fighting games?
I feel like this game is fun but I just fucking suck. :(

lol I finished it in 2 deaths after playing for a day. The trick is to spam dodges, just hold LB and move the left joystick back whenever they attack you. That's how you dodge. It's pretty easy to spam this and it works on everyone.

look at this woman.
all helpless like that, h-haha

Attached: 1625403292322.jpg (4096x2304, 961.04K)

>another shill thread
i already uninstalled this game after pirating it

Attached: get the FUCK out of here.webm (1000x734, 401.61K)

based fellow god hand player

I got to the true end, am I allowed to say now that the combat is actually really shit and unresponsive? It feels like scuffed Arkham/spiderman combat but at least those games punish you for button mashing.

How do I block the attacks that get you on your ass? I don't know what they're called

streamer's shitty fotm what did you expect?

I unironically think that the game is intentionally unprecise in it's detections because otherwise most people would finish the game in one go.

Name one better action game that's come out in the last 5 years

You just don't have the rhythm and you're shit at the game

I am pretty damn shit at the game, it's true, which shows how garbage Sifu is cause I was still able to beat it quite easily, multiple times.

More like STFU

>Why?
>Because it is, ok?

Yo Any Forums. Would you say this game has better combat then the entire Yakuza series and spin offs?

That's a tough one. In all honestly they're about equally unprecise and scuffed but at least Yakuza's combat was funny

I like it

Attached: 20220213_105035.jpg (4000x3000, 2.71M)

This is Wude