Dedicated fans managed to one-up Nintendo again

>dedicated fans managed to one-up Nintendo again
They're slacking so hard! What is wrong with jap executives?

Attached: Mother-3-Tribute-character-renders-fan-made (1).jpg (1920x1080, 136.65K)

Nintendo is the one that made the fucking game you realize?

The English translation has existed for almost 10 years. What exactly do people want from an official release? To pay for something that’s free?

LALbros.....

Attached: ff.jpg (1280x720, 209.19K)

Duster is my second favorite physically impaired character.

But it's not REAL!

I _NEED_ to consume product!

>What exactly do people want from an official release? To pay for something that’s free?

Unironically yes. These fucks want to give nintendo their money, and nintendo has consistently said no for close to 20 years now.

I guess to show numbers that people want more Mother? Doubt any of the money would even go to the developers anymore, maybe just Ito.
Personally I'd rather have a new IP by Ito, that would be cool.

Itoi is like 70 years old and the mother had plenty of spiritual successors in the indie scene. The series is done and over with.

Doesn't have to be anything Mother. Just something else from him would've been nice after all these years, but yeah I guess it's too late now.
Oh well.

Who's your favorite mentally impaired character?

Honestly, I find it baffling. Both that people demand an official release instead of just emulating the translation, and that Nintendo wouldn't just publish the translation and reap mountains of free money. It would cost them so little effort for so much profit, it's insane that any company would pass up on it.

There are multiple parts of the game that aren't in-sync with Nintendo's Family Friendly image, especially in today's social climate.

Honestly, true, but they could just slap a T rating on it and warn "transphobia" or whatever in the content warning and even appease the lefties. It's not like they didn't already publish it originally or anything.
Maybe shareholders are fighting it or whatever. If I had a company, I'd never go public. You become beholden to the worst masters.

They've pushed Xenoblade extremely hard in the last like 5 years, which definitely isn't family friendly

Mentally? Um...Selphie I guess.

>they could just slap a T rating on it and warn "transphobia" or whatever in the content warning and even appease the lefties
You know damn well that wouldn't be enough, especially considering the scene where the naked magical transgender gypsy molests a young boy in a hot spring to awake his PSI powers.

I always thought Hinawa dying, Claus killing himself and some of the text in the island where they're high were the reason a localization didn't happen back then.

Probably this. I think most people would get a kick out of the drag queen aliens or whatever the fuck they are. It's not really malicious, it's just terminally online trannies throwing a fit and making it about them.

The simple reason is it was a handheld game that came out at the end of the GBA's life in a series that has historically performed like shit the one time it was localized. There's more to it now but the original reason it wasn't localized or ported to the DS is pretty simple.

Wake me up when it’s a playable game and not some art student’s animation project.

I started playing Mother 3 today and I'm on ch4 Is this meant to be some kind of a direct sequel to Earthbound or is it just its own thing? Are there gonna be any characters from Earthbound?

Attached: mother-3-trailer-lucas-1644878210987.jpg (1920x1080, 170.45K)

it's its own thing mostly

i won't spoil who but yes

Alec mocking the way gays speak would be too problematic to be released in English today kek

The final party member is Giygas.

The former but there are some moments you'll enjoy more if you played earthbound

Trying not to spoil too much but I suggest you look up Earthbound characters Japanese names, the localization changed them around a bit.