Have you gone out to buy milk today?

Have you gone out to buy milk today?

Attached: 5a4bee0d0ab3540315fa53f215ab0b7bf83cf912.jpg (1796x985, 529.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nikita-kryukov.itch.io/milk-outside-a-bag-of-milk-outside-a-bag-of-milk
youtube.com/watch?v=aGB1WeGzgFk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I have, actually. Thanks for asking

Sell me on this game.

You buy milk. Also there's a cute girl.

is this game about white girl problems

Okay.

How was the main game anyways? I liked the prequel game since I just stumbled across it when looking for obscure Steam games and didn't know what to expect

It's a bit longer, got a nice visual style upgrade, and gives you more details on her past and family life and what else might be contributing to her current bout of issues.

Yes. I don't believe I understand the significance of milk outside of a bag of milk outside of a bag of milk outside of a bag of

I want to give her a happy dream.

Attached: wedding1.png (733x1080, 1.07M)

Does anyone actually just drink milk on its own? I only use it for cooking or cereal.

2 short VNs about a girl with severe mental illness/schizophrenia and how much struggle even the simplest things can cause when you're not mentally well. Very cool art and surprisingly well written, if a little bit awkwardly translated at times. It's not for everyone but I liked it a lot.

Thanks, is it on itch.io?

Both of them are.

nikita-kryukov.itch.io/milk-outside-a-bag-of-milk-outside-a-bag-of-milk

>WAOW YET ANOTHER SHITTY TRANIME GAME MADE BY A RADICAL LEFT DEVELOPER ABOUT LE MENTAL ILLNESS TAKE ALL THE FUCKING MONEY I HAVE

Attached: reddit janny.jpg (1179x1331, 214.74K)

Thanks.

Lol I look like this and say this

I love it. I take a big swig of whole milk every morning. The rawer the better. Very creamy and delicious.

Attached: 1586968992571.png (500x500, 220.13K)

Anons please, i need your help. I've spent the last hour searching for some game i watched someone play on youtube like 6 years ago. It was classic indie surrealish game i thought i'd seen someone like Markiplier play it but i can't find it.
It has PSX-esque graphics, you dug under your house and there were some caves and a fast food restaurant. i'm going INSANE

This game really made me want to gaslight her until she killed herself desu

youtube.com/watch?v=aGB1WeGzgFk
This maybe?

That's not very nice, user.

Thanks for the try user, but sadly not. It was its own game, i think whoever did 2 videos on it, 3 max