Any Forums was wrong again

You all said this game was bad but it was comfy and beautiful.

Attached: 16592420509.jpg (496x496, 28.1K)

>people make a thread to announce their standards are low
why

23 million copies

Attached: returns.jpg (892x991, 790.26K)

Marnie’s juicy hebe pusi

Marnie look at my rotom

Attached: FFA34B93-F9B3-4130-AD03-ED420E35C2D6.jpg (999x1277, 254.44K)

You just want to fuck Marnie, it's ok I do too.

What's your point?

well, today, people think something like this is unironically good. so you, as someone who also plays popular games like horizon fans, will think shit like today's pokemon games are good like they think shit like this is good. both parties are more similar than not.

Attached: 1645192259793.webm (800x450, 2.98M)

This is the dumbest complaint I see. There will never be another pokemon game with the full dex and Gamefreak is retarded for not setting that expectation since the very beginning. You think they can just keep adding new gens of pokemon and end up with thousands in the same game each time? Digimon did it right and each game they handpick the crew that'll be present. Pokemon Home is their method to do this so players can still keep a full collection, and then transfer the ones that can be transferred to new games as they come out.

I will say it again, the complaint of not having the entire dex will remain at this point for as long as Pokemon exists. Either you cope with it or finally find something else to play if it bothers your autism that much.

Attached: 1632303372594.jpg (904x864, 85.07K)

Based answer

comfy is just a buzzword people use when there is literally nothing else positive about a game

even funfags are better

YASSS! POKEMON IS SO GOOOD AND COMFTY!

Attached: 1645144356512.png (1152x2048, 1.38M)

This. And it's only gonna get worse, as they add more mons each gen.

you would have a point if the smaller dex was a tradeoff for higher quality but it's not
as it stands you're defending laziness

Wow she is literally me!

>no Venusaur
>no Blastoise
>JUST CHARIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD in the base game

The fact is that if they did work to put the full dex in, the game would look and play even worse than it already does. Yes, Game Freak sucks ass as a dev, but it's that, plus The Pokemon Company demanding yearly releases because the wheels of the franchise must keep spinning with new merchandise, cards, games, and things to sell to hordes of kids and neckbeards. I want a Pokemon game with amazing graphics and revamped gameplay and actual story and voice acting with the full dex as much as you, but the way the series is set up it will never happen. At most, you'll get incredibly minor steps forward like with Arceus, at the cost of massive tradeoffs in other areas of the game, like in Arceus's case, the graphics.

I'm not defending laziness, I'm being realistic.

Marnie would be cute if not for the weird haircut on the side of her head.

there's still hope for the old guard of incompetent clowns dying out and gamefreak getting manhandled by nintendo

>w-we can't include all the Pokemon
>proceeds to sell Pokemon as DLC

It was pretty enjoyable and dare I say even comfy for like 70% of the game then utterly shit itself in the last stretch
Then the lack of postgame and how dogshit the Wild Area actually is really hit you like a truck