Mineshafter

Does this still work or is it riddled with viruses and malware?
If not, are there any other ways to download Minecraft for free that doesn't involve viruses, malware, or rendering your computer slow and useless?

t. laptopfag

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 90.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/AfoninZ/MultiMC5-Cracked
tlaun.ch/jar
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Get a job.

Tlauncher worked last I checked (not recently)

Just use a virtual machine you fucking normalfags

That wont fix anything in 2022. Inflation is inflating and wages are frozen.

Attached: 1638979724173.jpg (611x716, 106.91K)

Zoomers were supposed to be more tech literate, what the fuck happened?

>best selling game of all time
>was free at launch
No.

Is Tlauncher as good as Mineshafter though? I haven't used Mineshafter and I'm apprehensive about downloading it because I don't want to fuck up my laptop

>All pirates are poorfags
Did it ever cross your mind that some of us don't want to fund shitty corporations like Microsoft?
I specifically pirate just to spite CEOs

>9 posts in and still no answer
Sadness

Welcome to Any Forums

All by design. Security by obscurity, strength through ignorance, flood all piracy hubs with malware, keep zoomzooms chained to snapchat (No, Discord is considered too geeky by normies, & is thus not mainstream).
The war on piracy, the war on terror, the war on hate, it's all the same, welcome to hell.

Fuck it. I think I'll go to Reddit and browse shit there. They might have a subreddit on it or something

Okay, just be sure to never come back here ever again after you do that.

>flood all piracy hubs with malware
It was worse in the past though during the frontier days. Avoiding and protecting yourself from malware is literally easier than ever and zoomers still fuck it up. They're just dumb.

Fuck off, bitch and cry about leddit all you want but shit actually gets done over there. It would be the top site on the internet if it wasnt so pozzed

Redditors aren't really going to talk about piracy because they're cucks. Go to fucking cs.rin.ru like someone who knows what the fuck they're doing retard.

>No, Discord is considered too geeky by normies, & is thus not mainstream
What? My cousins who are your average chad sportsfags use Discord and one of my college classes has a Discord server.

there you go user
github.com/AfoninZ/MultiMC5-Cracked

My uni had a discord group too and 80% of the students who made an account literally put their student id as their username, so you saw a bunch of people with names like "som16321" with default avatar and it was only active for a week because of some project and then abandoned. Discord is still unknown to normies.

>Redditors aren't really going to talk about piracy because they're cucks
not him but there's a piracy subreddit with hundreds of thousands of people and a megathread with direct links to piracy websites for literally anything you'd ever want

Like you faggots have any convictions lmao at least own up to being a zoomer poorfag that wants to be spoonfed

Sklauncher

>projecting this hard

TLauncher is great. But get the legacy version that is now called simply TL
tlaun.ch/jar