It's never coming out, right?

It's never coming out, right?

Attached: Dev_Diary_3_Thumbnail_Dude_Standout-pbi2js2ul9qc7fz472ystpjs5wdwvtuqphwgewo7ww.jpg (1500x1000, 220.51K)

I gave up on it. Sadly

Oblivion plays fine though, skywind is what you should be hyped for.

What for? It would just be porting Morrowind content to an inferior game

I'm excited for Project Tamriel and what they do with the lore before it fell into decay

Nope

Attached: 1364170314969.gif (320x240, 1.1M)

I watch Rebelzize on Twitch and as much as I love the guy I don't think this thing is never coming out. And even if it does, it'll be a buggy mess for years before they manage to fix it.

Nope. Same with all the other fucking elder scrolls mods that have been in dev for like 25 fucking years already. Complete vaporware

Oblivion looks good modded, fuck skyblivion. TES VI will bro ably be out before it's finished.

>Skyrim
>But it looks like Oblivion
Wow, I wish I had some fucks to give.

Morrowind combat is better than oblivion scaling.

>skywind is what you should be hyped for
>Morrowind with Skyrim's magic and stat system
Sounds stupid.

Attached: 1620210655336.png (450x499, 352.21K)

It's the other way around faggot.

>if it does, it'll be a buggy mess for years before they manage to fix it
So a typical Bethesda release.

>implying Morrowind is ever coming out as well

Doesn't bother me, I enjoyed the demo version that Todd released well enough.

>Oblivion, but instead of like potatoes everyone looks like they're 50
Not sure I'm seeing the improvement here

These are nothing more than portfolio padders. None of them will ever come out. Ever.

Did the devs figure out a way to let me cast spells while holding two-handed weapons? Otherwise I don't care.

Doesn't look good on a portfolio if you have been working on a mod for years and you are still no where near finished. Literally Star Citizen but without the funding.

>Doesn't look good on a portfolio if you have been working on a mod for years and you are still no where near finished.
He's talking about the modelers, animators, and artists working on the project you dunce. Their shit can still be stuffed into a portfolio as an example of what they can do whether the project gets finished or not.

Both games already exist and are fully playable, Beyond Skyrim is what you should be hyped for.

Attached: 1617980406992.jpg (2500x2806, 915.52K)

Was a stupid idea anyway.

Is this similar to that New Vegas mod that adds Fallout 3?

Is that a giant underwater mage?

Attached: 1645222424105m.jpg (191x304, 13.19K)

Skyblivion is a remake of Oblivion on top of Skyrim's engine, and in some instances is closer to a reimagining (e.g. altered dungeon designs, armor designs, etc.)
The mod you're thinking of was pretty much a straight port of 3 into New Vegas' engine.

It's Oblivion but in Skyrim engine.

>dude
>there will be voiceacting for EVERYTHING lmao
Why can't they just write a script that will rip out Oblivion audio from your own copy?
And fully voicing Morrowind sounds like a terriboe idea.

ahh I see

I don't recall the Skyblivion guys ever saying there were going to do new voice acting. They've just been reusing the same shit from the original game.

Akavir mod when?
Bonus points if it has a secret boss battle with the Nerevarine

>no Morroblivion
>no Skybilivion
>no Skywind
Face it, these full game conversion mods always have pie in the sky goals, and Bethesda allows them to be "developed" anyway because they know they'll never be finished.

Bethesda doesn't allow that because of rights issues, I know they c&d the fallout nv fallout 4 mod for that

there was a controvery a while back where one of the team members leaked on Any Forums some discord chat from the morrowind team where they were gloating about how much pozzed lgbt trans propaganda they could put in, trying to one up each other. the suspected Any Forums leaker got kicked from the team and the discord doubled down that they would add even more pozzed shit out of spite, but my understanding is that the other teams kicked THEM out and wiped the slate clean on MW, and one guy had to pick up the pieces and start all over.

Hopefully they're taking a hardline against soiifags and hopefully the faggotry was just limited to that one team. But don't be surprised if it turns out bad as we've already seen red flags

Maybe I did mix things up. Because I do remember one these total convertion mod team stating that they can't use original files at all because beth might sue them.