NO! the tarnished one is supposed to talk about sex and tax policy

>NO! the tarnished one is supposed to talk about sex and tax policy

Attached: Screenshot_20220218-153135_Chrome.jpg (1440x2036, 751.24K)

i wish the game had many sex options would like to rape some slave girl.

Attached: Screenshot_20220218-132719_Chrome.jpg (1080x1382, 459.4K)

PC master race wins again!

He will be shocked at how shit it is probably

In GRRMs world, the humans ARE the monsters. You teenagers are probably too young to understand that a monarch enforcing his unfair will on you is more monstrous than some crawling eye bug or whatever bullshit, that a rapist is far more twisted than an "IRON WORKS DEMON!!!!" and war is ACTUAL hell, not some fucking swamp with mosquitos. GRRM will also be shocked at how 99% of the world he imagined will be turned into descriptions on a homeward bone "Sir Vendrictus' knights were known to be protectors of the Golden Shrine." WHO? WHAT? Oh they didnt think of what that actually means, it just sounded cool

>some fucking forum post
ya'll niggas is desperate

Cool. Waiting for the complete edition continues to be the proper way to enjoy games.
on sale

Attached: Stutterfix.png (823x811, 56.66K)

GRRM only writes shit

It's not even out yet, how are they playing it?

>disable overclocking

i dont know much about computers but this one always struck me as a sign of retard programming

Isn’t this the longest amount of time they’ve ever spent developing a video game? What the fuck have they been doing over there? AND it was delayed for bug fixes and balancing. You would think From would at least invest in better programmers after the success and influence they’ve had over the last decade…

Attached: *slays in 20 fps*.jpg (1280x932, 351.45K)

Its most likely a suggestion due to heat. Throttling would result in stuttering.

PC gaming is dead.

Attached: biz scalper.jpg (1920x1080, 182.69K)

Still gonna pirate because of the gender cuckery, but it's nice to see he shit all over that fat fuck's script.

The whole list strikes me as retarded normies thinking computers are witchcraft and ritualistically doing a bunch of pointless unrelated bullshit will somehow make the stutter demons leave their computer

>too young to understand
Imagine being old enough to remember being oppressed by King George and still posting on Any Forums.

nah, Metro Exodus crashes all the time, solution?
>disable overclocking
>it works

its like me wanting to use my car radio and having to slow down for it work, makes no sense at all

Lmaooooo actually incredible. Any Forums found a way to troll everyone while making a huge profit on the side. They turned all of reddit and Any Forums into their lolcows. They truly are the best of us.

the controller one makes sense because japan never figured out how PCs handle multiple input devices. I've had a game or two from them have a stutter issue because the game was constantly checking for a controller.

Wow you are a faggot

It's Fromsoftware we are talking about here, they weren't able to program enemies turning around while walking in DS1. Shipped DS1 on consoles with 15fps blighttown, shipped the DS1 PC port, shipped DS2 pc port with double clicks for heavy attacks, shipped BB with minute long loadings, etc.
Unplugging second monitor was the most common fix for Sekiro stuttering. Why does second monitor cause stuttering in a game? NO IDEA, ask the programming wizards from Fromsoftware

This is bait to try and turn this into a Any Forums thread.
Also, what about the plot of Dark Souls 3 which is that the "esteemed lords" are forced to sacrifice themselves to rekindle the fire and if they don't, they raise some faggot like you to go force them to do their "duty"?

Yeah Nier replicant has something similar for me, when i accidentally unplug my controller the game suddenly runs at 20fps

true, it just shows the disconnection between the japhack and the fathack
to be fair it was just a marketing stunt

>GRRM writes whole books to flesh out worlds and to give context as to why certain characters act the way that they do
>Miyazacki gives you a vague idea of a world and story through item descriptions
Yeah no shit there were going to be obvious disagreements between the two. Souls games are so devoid of any actual concrete story, world building or characters that you have to make everything a fucking hyperbole so you don't confuse anyone as to why someone is bad.

Maybe Miyazaki can finish ASOIAF, it can’t be any worse

hero is... le fraud?
monster is.... le misunderstood?
great king is.... le tard?
humanity is.... le curse?
dark is.... le good?
light is.... le bad?
world is.... le cycle?
gods are.... le evil?
self-sacrifice is.... le bad?
everything is... le lie?
beautiful thing is... le corrupted?

Truly the pinnacle of writing from Scat R. R. Mitsubitchi-nagashimasan, subverted my expectations in every single possible avenue. No wonder his favorite writer of all time is fellow trope subverter George Fat Fuck Martin, their collaboration is a match-made in heaven.

Attached: miyacaca.jpg (2132x1159, 315.95K)

>Just disable your antivirus and firewall bro ;)

George Martin is a great writer and I'm tired of pretending like he's not.

inb4 "sunset found her squatting" stfu read Sandkings you double nigger

Attached: Sandkings.jpg (2082x750, 575.05K)

I guess in this type of collaboration when simply they didn't work together on the production (Martin is not a co-writer or co-director i imagine) of the game but asked just for a story subject not dissimilar to when they ask famous comic artists or painter or whatever to do i dunno backgrounds and character studies you can expect this. I think also that even if Japanese are starting to understand English they still are very awkward and that lack of interchange\exchange plays a huge part and sensibilities are different, tastes also. also I'd imagine that his subject was not that apt to a action game? I'm profane in the world of writing or in creativity in general tho and one can also why they should call him in the first-place but again these types of collaboration i think they work like this. also vgs are a visual media for the most part so, and they like big monsters and like the idea to let artists in their ranks to work

You're so cool and non conformist man

It's bad when I don't know which souls game you're referencing here. What a hack.

Some retard somewhere said something STOP THE PRESSES

Kek based Miyazaki

Will it make a difference? Miyahacki did nothing but kojima tier fellate himself in 3.

>In GRRMs world, the humans ARE the monsters
This isn't as profound as you're trying to make it out to be.