Elden ring specs

>releasing on PS4 and Xbox One
>minimum specs 12 GB Ram, 1060, Ryzen 3300x
this shit dont make sense

Attached: 1352462462.gif (171x172, 961.68K)

You don't say

Attached: inCollage_20220218_171748691.jpg (1920x3496, 1.33M)

Be real with me bros. Will an rx580 8gb be enough to play it at 60 fps?

consoles use variable resolution and barely run at 30fps

We'll have to wait and see. Sometimes PC specs are bullshit, maybe the port is really bad.

minimum specs assume you're playing at 720p 30fps

According to reviewers the PC version stutters frequently.
Smells like a shitty port

Fromsoft devs are incompetent. It's actually hard to put into words how terrible it all is. You'll hear people say that ports will always run worse which is usually true but what Fromsoft actually created should not be forgiven.

Attached: yo_pass_the_wifi.png (879x930, 577.88K)

>tfw meet every spec
>except only 8gig RAM
i have more than enough money to upgrade but god fucking damn it between this and the new SSD this is shaping up to be a mighty expensive game for me, almost makes me wanna cave and buy the c*nsole version

Just upgrade your RAM sticks shitass. It'll feel so great in many games.

DX12 is too low level for japs.

16gb use to be a meme back in 2015 but now it's pretty much needed.

that's what im doing but im still gonna whine about it
never thought a fromsoft release would have more demanding minimum specs than cyberpunk kek

It's probably cause they aren't properly using asset culling.

I'm laughing at retards that wasted money on a overpriced gpu instead of getting and futureproofing a bit with an actual good cpu
lmaooooooooooooooooooo

>bought GTX 1660 Super and Ryzen 3600x just before the shortage hit
they called me a madman. But I build a PC that can run modern games for $600, lmao.

Attached: 426246.jpg (1280x720, 65.34K)

I'm a little behind on the GPU and CPU but otherwise I'm fine. Above minimum specs, anyways. I hope the port is okay. DS2 and 3 had amazing ports, as did Sekiro, so I wonder what's up here.

I'll never understand why Bandai Namco didn't just bundle DSfix into the Steam versions of the original Dark Souls from the get go.

Attached: 36475485996.jpg (828x814, 57.66K)

I don't know if this is mega cope but weren't previous fromsoft games' actual, functional minimum requirements much lower than the official minimum requirements?

The official minimum requirements on Sekrio is a GTX 760. The official minimum requirements for Elden Ring is a fucking 1060. That's a huge leap from one title to another. Even if the functional minimum requirements were lower than a 1060, that's still too high for what it is.

So do minimum requirements indicate the minimum required to run the game on the lowest possible graphics settings (or worse yet- to even get the game running) or do they generally refer to a certain baseline (I've seen some people say minimum = minimum at 1080p mid graphics 30fps)

I mean, to be COMPLETELY FAIR, Sekiro is running on the Bloodborne engine, which was a launch engine for the PS4. Graphically the games aren't that impressive. By contrast Elden Ring is being released as a near launch title for the current gen of consoles so it makes sense that FROM would up their performance requirements. But you're right, its a huge jump. This might be the last AAA game I buy on PC for a while until I can upgrade.

Minimum Specs assume you're going to run the game at a low resolution (720p) and 30fps. This is the lowest from of acceptable performance in a video game which is technically playable. Minimum means minimum.