Game is amazing. Fuck the haters

Game is amazing. Fuck the haters.

Attached: F9A45E26-FA66-4384-8ADF-776674FC972D.jpg (3840x2160, 1018.72K)

>titty visible
OHH NO NO, enjoy your ban retard

Two more years

You literally haven't played it you're just posting an image to shitpost.

Fug

Why are you like this!?

Attached: 1638392220529.jpg (1504x771, 99.03K)

Snoy shills have been working overtime

>fog to hide bad draw distance is a good thing now

Yep, really fun so far.

Id replay on steam deck maybe, it runs great on PS5.

Source?

Just got defeated the negresses champion after she attscked the village, gonna take a break 4 now but the game looks stunning and I’m having a lot of fun. Hate on loser.

Didn't ask, esl

lol fag

>game

Are you homosexual? Because that’s the vibe I’m getting from this post.

I'm waiting for them to fix all the audio/visual bugs. Have you encountered any so far?

Yea minor lod stuff, doesn’t really break the immersion

I need to see Aloy feet

Attached: 1643700782399.jpg (1920x1080, 925.4K)

Why did they make the default screen shake so heavy?
I was getting super motion sick before it turned it off.

is she gliding with a hologram umbrella? lmao

i will now by horizon

i will buy your game now

How the fuck do people keep enjoying these generic open world games like this and far cry and assassins creed and various others? They are all literally the same fucking game. Even fucking zelda copied this generic open world shit.

goatse.ru

?
zelda mogs all those other games you mentioned.

they are all shit tedious open world games, zelda is just slightly less shit due to having some puzzles and dungeons. would have been better as a linear game that gets you from shrine to shrine or dungeon to dudgeon asap

>puzzles and dungeons.
so does horizon?

still shit just like how botw was shit. it only makes them sliightly less shit than usual. I hate tedious open world and loot and crafting and materials and level up. I just want standard linear action games like the old days where I can blast through the game in a day or 2 and go do something else

its fun

Is there any reason to play this if I've already played most open worlds games that have released over the past decade?

It was fun in far cry 3 ten years ago but got old very fast when every game started doing it

not really, unless you're interested in seeing what happens after the first game

>muh video games
the white race truly deserves its genocide and complete annihilation from the cosmos and universe itself at this stage in history

Attached: 1587063799140.png (268x325, 86.7K)

The open world aspects aren't special. The combat is pretty fun. It's mostly about hitting weakpoints as opposed to just dumping damage into baddies. For a console exclusive, it actually expects you to aim very precisely and quickly to hit enemy weakpoints, to the point where I'd say I've never played another console exclusive that expects as much finesse out of the player as this game.

nah im still having fun

This is not intended as an insult but what age are you?

The real redpill is that every game is pretty much the same game

They usually have fun upgrade trees with lots of powers to play around with it, so they have a fun power curve. Typically by around the midpoint / very early late game they start to drag and don't introduce anything new. Personally, I never go into these games expecting to finish them, and I'm pretty happy even if I get "only" 10 - 15 hours of open world games like these.

Only if you like drop dead gorgeous graphics and an amazing story

shoo shoo fun-goblin

kek its always ok when nintendo does it