So this game is getting cancelled right?

so this game is getting cancelled right?

Attached: aDDg00w_460s.jpg (460x382, 27.04K)

only if the cia manage to start a hot war

blame biden if there's actually a war

Trump lost

Cant they just move USA. Im sure their american owners will get them roof under their heads and office spaces.

>Biden starts a war
>It's Trump's fault actually
Wut

they know war is not gonna happen and just going along with fearmongering for free advertisement

How is sleepy Joe starting something>? SHould he kneel down to Putler and be his bitch ?

Trump is the legitimate president of the United States of America

Up until now I didn't care about Ukraine as Belarus is better.
But now I actively hope it is invaded. Fuck s........talker, fuck eastern eurojank and fuck nfts

Additional troops to east yurop, supporting Ukrainian militias (which are unironic fascists) NATO expansion, antagonizing rhetoric

Attached: 1533545294958.jpg (746x757, 52.18K)

Most of Ukraine is basically russia anyway why would it matter

weren't we meant to be focusing on the pacific
tired of these eurangutan chimpouts, who the fuck cares

Attached: 三宅優-yu-miyake-塊魂サウンドトラック「塊フォルテッシモ魂」-katamari-damacy-soundtrack-katamari-fortissimo-damacy-Cover-Art.jpg (500x499, 52.09K)

No one cares anymore.

Should have made the game 5 years ago

anything but attacking Russia is being a bitch. trying to meddle in other nigger's affairs with nothing to back it up is one of the USA's biggest policy mistakes.

based pinko

It was Russia who invaded Ukraine first, retard. The US sent troop to stop further Russian incursions. Russia is the biggest backer of fascists in Europe, Ukraine is literally ran by a Jew you retard. NATO is a defensive alliance that was created because the (Russia) the Soviets orchestrated a coup in Czechoslovakia in 1948 and it was created to counter Soviet aggression. Stop being an useful idiot for Russian intelligence services.

he knelt for BLM, what's the difference?

bold of you to assume it's some kind of incompetency and not entirely intentional

>democrats and lefties suddenly love big pharma and want more wars
really makes you think

Attached: b7da218fc0553bced9d9def013edf6b4.jpg (890x1080, 105.17K)

/thread

>Republicans and conservatives all of sudden love the enemies of the United State and are are committing treason
Really makes you think

>and are are
this berniebro is seething

>bernie bro
They're Russian intelligence assets like you buddy

mistake refers to the outcomes, not intent. everyone will make mistakes, even the most competent. not that I think the government is competent at anything but wasting money and lives.

How can you invade what is yours ? Donbass and Crimea ARE russian

Quick get biden on the phone we need to defend our vidya, im as anti internentionist as the next guy but vidya is at stake here!

>Donbass and Crimea ARE russian
They are Ukrainian, retard. Imperial Russia has doesn't have claim to lands it has lost.

Yeah, I think so. The devs seem desperate to buy time so that something big happens they can blame for its cancelation. Why they're doing that I don't know, maybe they hate the project and want to make something they like? Probably not, but I can dream that someone still cares about making vidya.

I lost hope. Might actually be a good thing, people can just keep modding and perfecting the original games forever and I'll be happy with it.

>Russia invaded Ukraine
literally when the fuck that happened?
in what fucking reality do leftists live?

They're not fascists, they're nazis. Try and keep up.

2014 while they continue to occupy Crimea, you retard. What world do conservatives live when they are literally just being useful idiots for Russian intelligence services? You people should be fucking shot being this stupid.

Lmao he was beaten by Biden because everyone would vote for anyone but Trump. You could've ran for president and won user.