I still don't get why you hate minorities in vidya apart from the one point in which I agree...

I still don't get why you hate minorities in vidya apart from the one point in which I agree, the devs ALWAYS make them ugly which I hate, just want cute negro characters for once and not mo capped goblins.

Attached: 1576289171658.jpg (1080x1350, 176.27K)

>cute negro
But that's an oxymoron

Damn bro can ya hit a nigga up with some sauce on this goddess?

How do I get a black gf

Yeah I'd kiss her

Not sure. I just call her Chunk-li.

Attached: 1576712154450.webm (480x600, 2.98M)

She looks like she would feel incredible to cum inside of.

Be a White guy

Follow the following steps
>don’t be fat
>have a job
>wear a collared shirt
>alert a black woman that you are interested in pursuing a relationship with her
Just be aware black chicks don’t like to give head.

jbw

>her

Okay. Now what?

WOAH! MARIO IS A NIGGER.

Attached: WOAH BRO.png (308x296, 8.29K)

Black girls make for the best cosplayers

Attached: 6596775A-AC2D-4725-AD96-BCF5E8E430E3.jpg (1500x2250, 641.96K)

Find some black qts and talk to them

That's cultural appropriation and blackwashing of an asian character btw, that cosplayer has no shame.

Attached: 831-8318812_view-samegoogleiqdbsaucenao-based-pepe-in-a-tuxedo.jpg (820x836, 153.86K)

Call her nigger.
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

>Just be aware black chicks don’t like to give head
What about footjobs

god imagine being trapped in between her giant thighs as she lets loose all the farts she's been holding in all day just for you, massive blasts of ass that just engulf your entire face in their steamy essence forcing their way into your nose, you can smell every single food she ate that day attacking your very soul with each gigantic brap she unleashes upon you

Their feet are atrocious, you don't want that.

>foot fag
what's the damn appeal, seriously?

Attached: 1584117397769.jpg (960x960, 215.54K)

>hate minorities in vidya
I literally don’t. And neither do most people aside from edgy shitposting. I hate when they either put black people as fantasy races like elves or other shit that doesn’t fit, or use blacks as Mary Sue inserts to glorify black people. When black people are just normal characters literally nobody cares. Not even Any Forums cares.

bitch is built like mewtwo

I don't give a shit if a dev wants to put a nog or some other mud in a vidya. I didn't care that sergeant Johnson was a coon, he was good character that fit the theme and universe well, and overall his addition to the game was an improvement. The problem is when they have nog characters for the explicit purpose of them being nogs.

You just said it. That, and they're annoying as hell