XIV letter from producer hype

5 HOURS

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1280x720, 301.85K)

I like how the content creator strategy for this game is to just suck it off constantly because that's unironically what makes the retards who play this game excited.

Attached: 003181001.png (272x273, 123.85K)

what is the big surprise?

Attached: stupid questions bingo.png (1676x2288, 368.85K)

4 new zones for the new story

He's a exWoW though?

>4 zones
>but they're twice bigger than before
Unironically better because it'd be different from what they were doing since HW.

And? It's the worst with wowfugees. They suck the game off nonstop and never criticize it because that's what sells to this retarded playerbase.

It's almost like people like to be told things they like to hear.

Attached: 1640637533318.jpg (600x600, 79.45K)

user I like lots of things but I don't need a youtube video to validate them for me.

Yes yes we have more pink dresses for the 30 year old manchildren to wear please gib money goodbye!

It's almost like WoW is so bad it makes XIV look like a masterpiece in comparison...

What does that have to do with anything? Why do you people keep changing the topic when you respond?

>XI fags
Who allowed you to stop farming crabs? Go back, wagie.

Attached: 1645052440313.webm (1280x720, 1.91M)

then why are FFXIV players so blatantly insecure about it?

Same ip count, bro. Trying too hard.

Yeah, it's almost like people can post twice. Grats on figuring that out, you're like some kind of genius.

treasure maps are good content though user

I have my bunny boy, I'm perfectly content.

Attached: 2022-02-16_23-19-32-088_Full-TimeSenpaiCheshire.png (1920x1080, 2.8M)

Whatever it is probably has to do with why Soken has been so busy. In a Famitsu interview he mentioned that x.1 is usually a pretty chill time for him, but this time around he's been balls to the wall with new tracks.

my guess is each boss of the new 24 man has their own theme. I would expect say, Halone to have an Ishgard themed song, Nophica has a Gridania one, etc

who the fuck cares
Dead game lmao
everyone is playing lost ark

What is with the flood of doomposting going on today?

>treasure maps are good content though user
Do stupid people actually believe this?

if someone who likes something i don't like is having a good day, it must be at my expense therefore i must antagonize him

nooooo you cant bully yoship like that nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

i don't know, do you?

Live letter isn’t even about 6.1

FFXIV players can't read. You get used to it.

Whos ready to replace estinien as kriles new working bitch and be sent to corvus where graha, drusilla and zenos were born without your catboy wife in tow?

Estinien isn't gonna show up until we had to Merycadia, unless Azdaja shows up somewhere before that. Given that Azdaja is a slavic dragon, the closest area we have to that is Garlemald

What's it about then?

Adding introductory zones for next expac could be a cool idea. Like if Gangos was actually a small ARR size zone and had some kind of content bits. Don’t think quests or FATEs would work cause of the repetition. But they’re stretched thin as it is, so not expecting too much.

Attached: 568373597.png (482x120, 6.8K)

Bellular is a grifter and most people don't care about content creators for xiv.

>Bellular is a grifter
No shit, that's why he's using the tactic that appeals to the most FFXIV players.