Which game developer could have been trusted to make a good Cyberpunk game? An actual RPG, not GTA wannabe shit

Which game developer could have been trusted to make a good Cyberpunk game? An actual RPG, not GTA wannabe shit.

Attached: cyberpunk 2020.jpg (897x871, 155.64K)

Eidos

Attached: a4f43f7e7575dac2.jpg (900x900, 58.09K)

fucking Bethesda, how is this even a question

Build a stealth and charisma based build and pay attention to the dialogue and environment and you'll find out Cyberpunk is way better than GTA.

They reward you for trying different options and you'll miss most of the game if you just run and gun.

Eidos Montreal made the definitive Cyberpunk games (Deus Ex).

you never played cyberpunk 2077 if you say it's gta. so eat shit you stupid fucking monkey shitposter faggot

CDPR unironically
Just before they got pozzed and lost all site of their original vision, perhaps right after Witcher 2

The people who made the first Witcher game.

No one because there are no actual RPGs anymore.

Cyberpunk is an aesthetic, not a genre though.

Astral Chain is a great Cyberpunk beat em up.
The Ascent is a good Cyberpunk top down shooter.
Ghostrunner is a great Cyberpunk first person platformer.

>Eidos Montreal made the definitive Cyberpunk games (Deus Ex).
Ah yes, Eidos "Aug Lives Matter" Montreal, the cyberpunk masters.

CDPR
Unironically.
I started a new run after the recent 1.5 patch and I'm playing on the hardest difficulty. I'm actually having lots of fun. I missed so much on my first play through.

>Cyberpunk is an aesthetic, not a genre though.

Attached: 200.gif (267x200, 1.76M)

Hindsight is 20/20. CDPR seem to be a perfect choice.

Retard, I'm taking about Cyberpunk 2020 the table top game, which is an actual universe/IP with specific things to it like Arasaka, Night City, etch.

id Software.
Not even joking.

I'll correct that to say there are no AAA Rpgs anymore.

Obsidian and a few indie companies have made good smaller scale RPGs,
but for a studio to throw AAA megabucks at a game it has to be accessible to casuals.

The devs that made the Shadowrun games, those were good.

CD Projekt Red if they weren't pressed by their own shareholders.

The Cyberpunk board game was shit material to begin with. It should've never been even considered for a vidya adaptation. The worldbuilding is the standard '80s leftie fantasy, where they can say that "see! capitalism ruined everything! corpo bad! they have no limit haha!" tackled with shitty sci-fi film influences. Any other cyberpunk setting would be preferable to the board game, yet here we are...

It's impossible. It would be executed horribly and pozzed

What a dogshit joke. Never once on the planet would I have thought of trusting Bethesda with something like this

You're an absolute fucking retard. He's talking about the tabletop game you dolt

they already did Fallout justice, so you're fucking retarded